Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shrooming at a club?

I'm going to a club tonite and since i couldnt get my usual E, i got shrooms, i love shrooms at parties and shit. But how are they at clubs? Has anyone ever shroomed at a club before?? What's it like? am i gonna ave a good time? and am i gonna open up like I do on E? PLease tell me

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

well, anyone???? i need answers

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

it doesnt work too well.

I did the same thing, you feel the sensation in your chest but you wont really see anything because everythings already "moving".

save the schrooms...

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

The only place to do shrooms is outdoors...

I've never personally taken them in a club but a couple people I know have and they both agreed that a club is not the place...

------------------

"And that is what empower-meant when she said; you'll miss me baby but I'm not going anywhere." - mbd

My first time ever at twilo, seeing S And D, I hippie flipped (a pill and some boomers).

I only took like a cap and a stem and 1 pill and it was FABULOUS! The e brought out and shyness I had while tripping and the boomers gave me visuals and a bit of a head trip. So it was the perfect combo. I had a blast (and remember, this is a PACKED night at Twilo). So I say go for it, no, it's not e, it's mushrooms, so just remember that, but if you go in with a good mindset and just want to trip out, hear phatty tunes and have fun, YOU WILL!

Lexi

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

done it many times in NY clubs.....Always fun for me ...but thats me...I did just bug out and danced in the middle for hours.....not alot of talkative action going on...but I wasn't looking to do anything but dance my ass off at the time either

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

I guess its different for everyone. I shroomed it before a club and had the worst trip of my life. I love shrooms, but that was a really bad night. My knees stopped working (they were very weak) I could hardly stand. I'll never do shrooms in a club again...maybe it's just me.

bolts

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

Done it once at Twilo and only cause it was available. had a great time all through out but made me paranoid. Took a little pill afterwards and basically danced non-stop. Would do it again.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche