Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the word on Tunnel's new monthly djs??

DEar friends

Listen here i have no gruge with anyone or the DJ's here , but DJ RENEGADE got the place booming from the start and DJ NERO as well... so i dont know what your talking about Also THE TUNNEL great name if you were a really tunnel fan !

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

[This message has been edited by glowball (edited 04-06-2001).]

Originally posted by glowball:

DEar friends

Listen here i have no gruge with anyone or the DJ's here , but DJ RENEGADE got the place booming from the start and DJ NERO as well... so i dont know what your talking about Also THE TUNNEL great name if you were a really tunnel fan !

Not for nothing buddy but THE TUNNEL is nothing even somewhat close then it use to be back in 97.

Sorry but if you think it is great now I imagine what you thought or would of thought of it back in it's prime.

NEWS FLASH they kept Nero. And even if Renegade was WORKING IT. He can not compare to Rizzo, Christie and DeVito. I can wait tohear some TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BEEEEEEEEAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS

Guest crystalmethodny

Out of those 3 my pick goes to Jackie hands down for veteranism.

Can we say 'Life'? 'Spa?' Amongst other locales in the past?

Nice nice.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

I really hope that Louie Devito doesn't play the songs from his "NYC underground" cd's, because they are not that underground. Well the second one was pretty ill, the chocolate track, etc... but the 3rd was very commercial. I hope that the KTU sound does not take over at Tunnel, it will be the final nail in the coffin.

Fortunately, Mike is a Tribal God, Jackie well she is Jackie and can run the boys in the ground when she gets in the I wantit HARD MOOD, and No Louie is not playing what he plays onthe CD. That my friends is what we call getting paid. But don't diss because you all own that CD. cwm4.gifcwm9.gifcwm4.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Steve,

My Brotha, Jackie Thanks you for the comment. And wonders if youare bias since she is onthe cover of EXTREME GROOVE THIS MONTH. cwm4.gif

And for allof you that are just sick and tired of the Same ol Stuff at Exit and SF. The same crowds the same everything I advise you checkthis out. This IS THE ONLY CLUB in NYC that encourages your own individual style. Get creative get funky. Wear nothing but some Body Paint and heels. Who cares. We like crazy people. This is a great line up, with no attitude DJs that want you all to have a good time as if you were in a house party. Jackie, Mike, Louie,Chris and the Rest of us hope you enjoy what we put together and enjoy BECCA's performance of MORE & MORE. It's her first time in the US and I guarentee it won't be her last. This bitchis FIERCE. And the song is hot and not played out yet thank GOD. See You Tonight.

Love the Queen Tunnel Rat. cwm12.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!