Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up with the Pizza Station @ Exit?

Yo, two weeks ago, I was waiting to get into one of those little bathrooms over there and I was watching these two really fat girls talking to one of the cooks trying to get free food.

Definately a funny site.

Personally, the last thing I think about when I'm in a club is eating.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Well last week at exit when it was free ladies b4 11:30 i got there sooo early thta i didnt have time to eat..so i went upstairs and got a burger deluxe from there and it was really good..cheap too 6 bucks...i think its a cool idea..cause theres lots of times when i am starving in a club like around 6am or so...

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

Originally posted by msoprano13:

if this is true that is so worthless

ah, but if the tunnel did it, it'd be off da hook, right?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I believe it's a very productive idea on exit's behalf. To the guy who said it's worthless, you should think that over. Nobody is making go and buy it. It's an option. Let's say your one of those exit heads thats stays there till closing. Then this would be a very useful tool. After like 6 hours of hardcore dancing and head bopping, you get to come up to the vip room where there is fresh air, have a cocktail and sum it all up with a pepporoni slice.

------------------

an4.gif

Ya at first I thought it was dumb,but then I thought if any club Exit. It is big and with all the extra space 3floor and above why not. It's not like they have it in the main floor level 1 and 2 floor. The location is a good spot not on the first 2 floors,secret room,vip room or hip hop so who cares. Maybe if was located on the first two levels then I could understand people bitching.

Originally posted by peeps:

ah, but if the tunnel did it, it'd be off da hook, right?

jeez, how'd ya guess !?!?! smile.gif

we have a snack bar at the club that i work at . . . it is an independently owned area, and my bosses rent them the space. since we are a big drinking club and not like all the rolling little sweaty crackheads at exit, there are plenty of people who will eat something, especially when it gets into the early morning.

as well though, we have it there because we host concerts and big sporting events and things like boxing matches as well . . . people always want to eat at those smile.gif

i think that EXIT putting it in is a dumb idea just for the mere fact that well over 3/4 of the people there are rollin, and all they really want is water . . . now in that case i would have gone for something like twilo did with the snow cones.

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by brandie:

. . . now in that case i would have gone for something like twilo did with the snow cones.

twilo serves snow cones? cwm24.gif really? (i don't get out much)

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Originally posted by bang_66_:

Zound like a "Cheesie" idea. What next? Perhaps a Starbucks inside.

if anything i think that would be phat...

people can grab espresso's and shit.. and i'd be grabbing mocha frappucino's biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

if this is true that is so worthless

I'm 180 on that, if I want to do a long night (not partying) I actually feel better knowing I can get something to eat mid-point threw the night that I would normally get hungry w/o the drugs.

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR