Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Seaman tonight at Twilo - anyone going?

Guest danwang

Originally posted by deanna11:

and who is manny lehmann?

Apparently someone worthy enough of taking over Junior's afterhours spot, even if only for one night. smile.gif

I was wondering the same, and here is what I found: http://dancemusic.about.com/musicperform/dancemusic/library/weekly/aa060500.htm

By the way, does anyone know what is up with Junior for that night? Is he traveling somewhere? Or busy doing studio work? Or resting for something?

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-07-2001).]

i've been thinking/dreaming of going tonight, very interested in seaman/fortier. however i'm a bit under the weather, hence missing the nativa meet up...i'll have to see how i feel today and later tonight. *fingers crossed*

isn't there something going on at limelight that everone is going to ? i think i'd still rather give seaman/fortier a try.

[This message has been edited by shugabooga (edited 04-07-2001).]

Guest danwang

Originally posted by shugabooga:

isn't there something going on at limelight that everone is going to ? i think i'd still rather give seaman/fortier a try.

B]

Yup, the Gatecrasher thing that happens once a month. Sounds like it's always very good. I've only been to the last one, with Tiesto, but I think that one will be hard to beat. I heard they usually close at 4:30-5 am, but it seemed to be so good that time that they kept it going til 7 am. I've heard that Matt Hartwick is good, but I don't know if he'll have the kind of crowd attraction that Tiesto has/had. If you're really into Seaman/Fortier, it would be a tough choice, but I suppose you could go to LL first and then catch the afterhours with Manny Lehman.

------------------

Fierceness is always welcome

Guest danwang

Originally posted by jcc183:

I'm thinking of going tonight. First time I will be able to go out in a while. Is there a big turnout expected ?

-- Jeff

Are you talking about LL or Twilo? At the last Gatecrasher event at LL, with Tiesto, the place was jam-packed, including the catwalks. I'm sure Scott Bond and Guy Ornadel alone will get the crowd going, but I wonder if their names alone would draw a crowd. Does Matt Hartwick have a following or fanclub around here like Tiesto does?

The last time Seaman & Fortier (+ Junior) were at Twilo, in Feb, turnout seemed good, but not crazy like the last PvD night (and [from what it seems what many have posted] the one before that and the one before that... smile.gif ) That's the only time I've been to Twilo on a Saturday, so I can't really compare it to how it usually is. I wonder if the Junior fanclub is still going to show up, or if they are going to affect anything.

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-07-2001).]

It should be a good nite for Seaman since he's promoting his new cd......I'm plannin to head out there tonite w/ a couple of my friends...As far as Manny Lehman he plays alot of vocal/tribal house similar to Jr Vasquez...