Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DO YOU LADIES LIKE????

lol, funy shit-would you like that before or after he wips it out and slaps your arm with it? or should he jump up on the bar and shove it in your mouth right away?

potman

[This message has been edited by pot-man (edited 04-07-2001).]

well when im at a club im always attracted to the guys that r just dancin havin a good time and not tryin to mack it... just a nice smile and honest eyes always work... hate it when they try cheezy lines and stuff... its especially cool when they just come up and say hi whats up blah blah blah... like a normal person... that my opinion

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

well when im at a club im always attracted to the guys that r just dancin havin a good time and not tryin to mack it... just a nice smile and honest eyes always work... hate it when they try cheezy lines and stuff... its especially cool when they just come up and say hi whats up blah blah blah... like a normal person... that my opinion

yup smile.gif i agree . . . i cannot stand when it seems like the guy is goddamned vulture - i am not some prey for you. ugh.

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

well when im at a club im always attracted to the guys that r just dancin havin a good time and not tryin to mack it... just a nice smile and honest eyes always work

true, true, but what good is that, girls don't approach guys all that often, it happens, but not when you want. Plus, it's a bitch trying to talk over the music, everything is a question with a one word answer(both ways)

POT MAN

Originally posted by pot-man:

true, true, but what good is that, girls don't approach guys all that often, it happens, but not when you want. Plus, it's a bitch trying to talk over the music, everything is a question with a one word answer(both ways)

POT MAN

see thats the thing.. people (at least the ones i know) dont go to clubs to hook up.. they go for the music and stuff... and if a guy/girl makes the effort to have a conversation over the loud-ass music it shows genuine interest... unless of course u only want to get ass then thats a different story

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

see thats the thing.. people (at least the ones i know) dont go to clubs to hook up.. they go for the music and stuff... and if a guy/girl makes the effort to have a conversation over the loud-ass music it shows genuine interest... unless of course u only want to get ass then thats a different story

Once again, true. Then a follow up question is, where do you,majesticmelodi, and your friends go to meet guys (generally)

potman

Once again, true. Then a follow up question is, where do you,majesticmelodi, and your friends go to meet guys (generally)

potman

hmmm well usually i do meet guys at clubs/raves or at lounges in nyc... but i never go out intentionally "to meet guys" it just happens i guess... ive never been big on that sorta thing... if it happens cool if not i chilled with my boys/girls and had a blast

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

send me a pic of yourself (pot man) and your measurements ; ) then i'll tell you what is the right line for you to say! i am a professional in this arena, trust me.

------------------

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y MF's!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

Originally posted by keshiki:

send me a pic of yourself (pot man) and your measurements ; ) then i'll tell you what is the right line for you to say! i am a professional in this arena, trust me.

Wish I could I'm at work though, and don't have a scanner at home. But I can tell you what I look like (or should I say what a real man looks like-jokes) 5'9'', green eyes, slim (no juice monkey thats for sure), brown hair (usually gelled).

I know what you're thinking-this guy must be some ugly loser. The fact is, I'm using an alias, so I'll write like a loser to find out some useful info, from what I'm sure are beautiful ladies. Also I'm bored at work, so all the loser questions are coming out!

potman

[This message has been edited by pot-man (edited 04-07-2001).]

so what happened to the advise keshiki?

potman

expert, I am interested to see what you think I should say.

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

I think ever uy wants to know if she's an expert, hell I'll pay her (with sex of course-worth more than money)

potman

sex with u worth more than money ::scratches head and ponders::... well in that case im broke so u wanna give me some lol

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

sex with u worth more than money ::scratches head and ponders::... well in that case im broke so u wanna give me some lol

Hey, I'm a generous guy, not a problem! The mind blowing orgasm is free of charge. I love pleasing the girl during sex-it's why I have sex!

potman

sorry I'm a little late with the info...had a few "clients".

Well obviously I am one for "BEEFINESS" but since you are a "slim shady" this is a tough one. You must be super suave or have HUGE tool if ya catch my drift. What especially works for me is this: go up to a girl and say, "just saying hi" and bounce. Then, like 5 or 10 minutes later, re-approach and say, "would you like to eat something on me? wink.gif" give her some "goods" and she is yours. Always play "mafioso" style....or you can use the term "whatchamacallit" and girls will drip over you.

ciao for now

------------------

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y MF's!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

Then a follow up question is, where do you,majesticmelodi, and your friends go to meet guys (generally)

potman

if she told you, it would no longer be the place now, would it?

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Originally posted by loch:

if she told you, it would no longer be the place now, would it?

yeah i dont want other girls infiltrating on my macking grounds hehe...

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

no i wouldnt like if i heard that one .. i would prob just roll my eyes and walk away.. i would have to say maybe eye contact first.. i dont like men that come up to me and say.. "you look familiar.. " GRRRRR

maybe just a simple.. "where are u from" will do

------------------

BeAutY MaY Be UsEd As BaIt~ThRu WoRdS iS tHe OnLy CaPtUrE~

When at a club, what do you ladies like to hear from a guy when he first comes up to you. What I usually say is "hey baby you lookin at me? ya I'm hot...what's your number I might fit you in" (jokes)

pot man

'Hi, there' works best, imho.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen