Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LET THE SUN SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhh...you poor thing....I'll be in Puerto Rico as of tomorrow...hahaha...enjoy the weather here...

How was your weekend?? i did nothing..wasnt feeling tooo good....

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by risa06:

my weekend was good smile.gif went to Vinyl on Friday...GREAT TIME!!! and slept the whole Saturday...didn't make it out of my house at all ... cwm32.gif

have a great time in PR.... cwm26.gif

Hey- nice to see you on Friday (short but sweet). Let me know of your next SF visit!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by risa06:

its going to rain this whole week!!! WTF!!!

ugh....... cwm23.gif

L <---- annoyed

You are not alone in this Lola . The same here in Czech ... rain all week. Hate weather like this, makes me depressed!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by korzo-:

Hey- nice to see you on Friday (short but sweet). Let me know of your next SF visit!

hEy smile.gif it was nice to see you too...

I'll def. let you know when I'll go there next time...in like 5 month or so smile.gif Mysteriousss is the one who spends her Sundays there (I have better things to do...lol...j/k)... smile.gif I love JP though biggrin.gif

A'yo not to make yous feel bad, but at school, it's already 72 and sunny at 9:30am, and it's gonna be 87 today. The whole week, highs in the low 80s or upper 70s and sunny. This is the time for drunk BBQ cookouts starting at 3pm running all night long. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

A'yo not to make yous feel bad, but at school, it's already 72 and sunny at 9:30am, and it's gonna be 87 today. The whole week, highs in the low 80s or upper 70s and sunny. This is the time for drunk BBQ cookouts starting at 3pm running all night long. Peace.

.... cwm22.gif