Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl and DT friday night ...

*drool* ... omg! What a fuckin sick set from DT and the best vibe I've felt in a long time anywhere ... the place was unreal - just like his B-day party

everyone was friendly and having a good time and dancing and smiling and it was just plain sick! lol

not to start drama, but it was so much better than twilo imo - peace

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Yes indeed. The energy that night was out of control. What he did with revolution was sick. Danny rocks his system harder than most Twilo DJ's on the Phazon. Damn he plays that shit loud. I love it.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Guest danwang

is DT still doing this Friday?

If so, then I guess he doesn't need to rest up for the big show, a la Junior on New Year's weekend

That's probably 20+ hours of spinning in one weekend...

------------------

Fierceness is always welcome

Yea, I thought I saw Risa walk by at some point!

Well... where were youall at closing time?

I was the monkey on crack that was dancing on the stage. Then I sat down for... oh, about fifteen minutes, and then got back to it. Personally I thought that DT got a little too experimental and weird (Yo, where's my "Blackout"?), but regardless, that night left me totally exhausted.

If you left before closing, you've missed out on some totally cracked-out Japanese-amination-sounding track he played... only Danny!

By the way, when the lights came on at closing, I found myself in a completely trashed beaten-down garage that Vinyl really is (you know that I say this with love). Maybe next time I'll leave just a few minutes before that happens so that the images of a crackhouse aren't my last memory of the night...

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

Originally posted by risa06:

aahhh ZZZZZ....I had so much fun on Friday!!!...musik was GrEaT!!! smile.gif

Revolution was sick and so was Dream on (DM) and some other phat vocal that was awesome ... as well as the usual deep shit he spins ... it was an amazing night!

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Haha.. And who was telling me how much they hate Vinyl when I was going for his b-day? Glad you had a good time smile.gif

...ugh, don't be mad cuz you missed a great night... cwm1.gif

hehehe...luv ya smile.gif

when I went to Vinyl for the first time I felt out of place b/c of the way I was dressed and my mood so I didn't feel like going back there....but on Friday, I decided to give Vinyl another try...glad I did smile.gif

musik was great, people I was w/ were great...and the crowd wasn't bad at all wink.gif

Originally posted by rally2000:

*drool* ... omg! What a fuckin sick set from DT and the best vibe I've felt in a long time anywhere ... the place was unreal - just like his B-day party

everyone was friendly and having a good time and dancing and smiling and it was just plain sick! lol

not to start drama, but it was so much better than twilo imo - peace

get off the bandwagon LARRY...

take your old ass back to the factory...

cwm1.gif

yours truly

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

The thing you have to love about Danny and Vinyl is that it happens every fucking Friday. I feel so damn lucky to be able to experience that on a weekly basis. The man is so consistant and seems to get better every time I see him.

The other male vocal that got me was the one that went something like..."And I....feel it, and I....Feel it"

I also love the..."It's just a feeling....gonna take you higher" song. Anyone know what that is called?

------------------

------------------------

Originally posted by wizard:

get off the bandwagon LARRY...

take your old ass back to the factory...

cwm1.gif

yours truly

haha ... yes stephen ... if you say so

we should meet some time ...

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

2 tracks to keep your eyes for that danny featured friday is john ciafone's new track and erick morillo's new 1 on subliminal.

-m

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

2 tracks to keep your eyes for that danny featured friday is john ciafone's new track and erick morillo's new 1 on subliminal.

-m

Yes, I remember Danny saying something about a new Subliminal track. I like how Danny isn't afraid to tell you the name of the track he's playing. I did think it was a bit odd though when Danny said he didn't like that Sono song "Control". If you don't like it, don't play it.

------------------

------------------------