Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know what really turns me on...NOT

Scenerio...

A huge juice head guy comes up to me weighing about 250 pounds, has K hanging out of his nose. He is half way in a k-hole, is trying to speak to me (I think trying to pick me up), but I wouldn't know for sure becuse he can't put together one sentence let alone hold a conversation. Then he holds on to me real tight and won't let go so he won't fall down as he starts to sway back and forth I have to hold him up-all 115 pounds of me. Let me tell you guys that REAL SEXY!

I LOVE it when huge juice heads drool on me while entering a K-hole-let me tell you I've never been more turned on. I'll never forget the way his arms felt on my hips.

cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

Scenerio...

A huge juice head guy comes up to me weighing about 250 pounds, has K hanging out of his nose. He is half way in a k-hole, is trying to speak to me (I think trying to pick me up), but I wouldn't know for sure becuse he can't put together one sentence let alone hold a conversation. Then he holds on to me real tight and won't let go so he won't fall down as he starts to sway back and forth I have to hold him up-all 115 pounds of me. Let me tell you guys that REAL SEXY!

I LOVE it when huge juice heads drool on me while entering a K-hole-let me tell you I've never been more turned on. I'll never forget the way his arms felt on my hips.

cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

cwm27.gif ..please let me know what club this is so this shit doesn't happen to me cwm8.gif

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *