Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OFFICIAL GOSSIP THREAD*

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Tell me something I DON'T already know rolleyes.gif

And ohhh yes Keshiki does really exist...not revealing any secrets of Balkini though. That you have to experience for yourself! wink.gif

Hey i will be in N 'awlins soon, you should come and check me out.. i do a great jail house rock. *in a elvis stylee, complete with quivering lip* ah ha ha ha.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Hey i will be in N 'awlins soon, you should come and check me out.. i do a great jail house rock. *in a elvis stylee, complete with quivering lip* ah ha ha ha.

That's right...you're coming for Mardi Gras aren't you?! Such the party animal, no wonder they call you the King!!! cwm1.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Originally posted by ReginaP:

That's right...you're coming for Mardi Gras aren't you?! Such the party animal, no wonder they call you the King!!! cwm1.gif

ohhh im all shook up.. ah haa haa ha.. yeh.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

ok i don't want this to come out wrong but i have to ask:

glowball, do you speak english?

SK13

I didnt want to ask but, Are you 13 ? hmmm well im italain and i speak broken english please dont bother me like that

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

hey relax there buddy. I just thought that you were hitting the bottle a little too hard. Don't get all nasty now. Don't blame me if your posts aren't understandible.

And yes I am 13 years old- wanna date?

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Originally posted by glowball:

ok , ok ,....... Here goes of my Night at the tunnel last sat night........ Well frist i thought it wasnt going to be a good night since i lost all my friends there i couldnt find them at all , so here i am dancing on the starge by myself and like 50 people from the front are watching me bug out its GREat feeling when you got that ,So this one girl jumped on staged and was messing with me , TYRing to show me up , Now im like no!! so here i am dancing my ass off like i am then all of a sudden i see my friends standing there dancing on the floor im like yeah nice let me bug out more now heheh ., so the same girl that tryed to show me up was sticking her ass in my shit , now im like ummmmmmmmm ok ... so here we are bumping as you may call it for about 3 minutes then pulls me off the stage with her friend to the Kurfew side now im not gay or anything i was like ahhhhhhhh lol,, but then when she say me down and started to strip for me and unbuttoned my little cute buttons she slapped a rubber on my shit then sat on me , now here i am in a Gay room doing a girl there no im getting scared from all these gay guys looking at us thinking there going to kill us lol , i was wrong , there were getting turned on now im like WTF man so here i am doing this girl on this nice fuckble seat and trying to not think about the gays for a sec and blew a load in this girls mouth and after all this everyone started to cheer , sohere i am pulling up my pants and i didnt see her again she vanished lol........ damm talk about run away stranger shit ......So now its 6 in the morning , got my friends left at 6:20 walking to get the dam train to the ferry and some bum picked a fight with me and shit man what a night i have to say DAMMMMMM never doing that again ....

so let me translate this for all of you that arent up on glowballonics

i was dancing on the stage and i got laid at the tunnel on sat night.... glowballonics dictionary coming soon so you all can understand what this kid is talking about...

------------------

Dancer-13.gifglow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by MarioNY:

I heard Eileen's peepee is bigger than Mario's....

it's true, it's all true! i have a bigger peepee than my boyfriend!!!

Originally posted by BlueAngel:

I heard Mario's girlfriend is actually a MANNNNN dressed like a woman!

but i make a HOTTTTTTT woman, if i do say so myself...! don't you agree, Casey?

and hey! where do youu think he learned to suck his own dick? that's my trick!

love,

eileen

------------------

pretibaby.htm

"When you are loved, there is no need to understand what is happening, for everything happens within you."

~The Alchemist

aim: eigurl

eileen@mariony.com

i heard that ichi likes vibrating couches!

SCANDELOUS!

------------------

pretibaby.htm

"When you are loved, there is no need to understand what is happening, for everything happens within you."

~The Alchemist

aim: eigurl

eileen@mariony.com cwm19.gif

[This message has been edited by pretibaby (edited 04-09-2001).]