Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for those who have been to burning man....

Hello little bunny rabbit!!!! The reason why there was so many nudes was because that was a special on an avant gard artist named Spencer, I forget his last name. He is the guy who photographed all those nude people laying in time square. That burning man festival is real, and boy is it freaky. I might check it out this year beacuse I'll be djing in Vegas for labor day, it's like a half hour away from me. Yahoo!!!!!!!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Last year was my first, and people do get nude .. but it`s something U dont even notice, there`s so much other weird stuff going around there ..

Am going this year again to Balck Rock, its from the 28th of August to the 4th of September for ne1 who`s interested, and I hear Goa Gil and Oakenfold will be dropping by.

------------------

mamat3.jpg

hhmmm...glad to see one of us were paying attention cwm12.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Hello little bunny rabbit!!!! The reason why there was so many nudes was because that was a special on an avant gard artist named Spencer, I forget his last name. He is the guy who photographed all those nude people laying in time square. That burning man festival is real, and boy is it freaky. I might check it out this year beacuse I'll be djing in Vegas for labor day, it's like a half hour away from me. Yahoo!!!!!!!

------------------

www.djcentral.com

how nude to people really get? i saw this thing on hbo last night but then i had the vol. muted b/c i was on the phone....but man, there were tons and tons of naked people....willies out all over the place. is that an accurate representation of what it's like? cuz like i said, i had it muted...

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Remember that raver chick from Big brother? There are naked pictures of her at burning man.. not a pretty sight i can tell you.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

EEEK! Brandie....!! That pic! That man should not have painted himself green!! Purple, maybe, but green? He looks like he's got a little cucumber b/t his legs.......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

My hometown is really close to where Burning Man is held (fucking sticks!). To the guy who's in Vegas at thst time: it's actually like eleven hours of driving from Vegas. I never knew it was full of people "like us," I always thought it was for crazy old dudes and their hippy girls. Whatever, I've always wanted to go!! IS anyone on this board going? I'd be interested in talking with you....