Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel Review

I stopped in Tunnel last night to keep up with what's going on there and to check out last night's party and I gotta tell you, it was really good.

It was somewhat strange the way the room was. It was if the crowd that is normally there on a Saturday was moved to another club and the crowd which is another club was moved to Tunnel. For real.. It was a trip.

I heard some of Jackie's set which was really good and heard nothing but good stuff about Mike Rizzo's set as well.

Looks like the Tunnel is back and strong also.

I am looking forward to my next appearance there for my birthday on May 5th (well actually by that time of the night May 6th which is my real birthday).

Good job looks like Laanie and John Miller as a team are the way to go!

Also, my first release on my label NYC Traxx records drops within the next 2 weeks. "Sexbomb!"

------------------

djrenegadebanner.jpg

Renegades Website

djrenegadenyc@aol.com

Here are the logos for the Record Label

(Done by Glowball)

When you see this logo, that means that the vinyl is hard yeah but somewhat more commecial or vocal based.

Commercial.jpg

------------------

[This message has been edited by DJ Renegade (edited 04-08-2001).]

sorry GUYS, TUNNEL WAS HORRIBLE LAST NIGHT. WTF was that crowd???? wtf was that music? it sounded like tech trance from 3 years ago. GARBAGE. where the fuk was renegade? sorry but I DEF wasnt feelin it at ALL, thats why i took my ass over to FACTORY at 4:00!

peace

First off Renegade, you are a big man for coming out last night and supporting the hip hop room with the mixer. May 5th should be great with Anthony Nero and Jackie Christie on the Main Floor with a fashion show by SARAH JAMES and a special guest performer.

Second, smryder33, Get a fucking life bro, I left at 8am and Jackie was still spinning to a crowded floor. So only post your lame ass opinion when it is acurate you musically retarded Mental Midget. Stop being a fucking hater.

DAMN TUNNEL went a entire night without fights or Major Drama. The crowd was cool and energetic. And I would like to thank all the Industry heads that came out and supported what we are doing.

Ayal from DJCENTRAL.com, Dave from BIGManagement, Travis from Soul SOlution/Reel Tyme, All our people at WLIR, Cutting records for that get performance by BECCA, V2, and especially the cast members of the sopranos and John "Jellybean" Benitez.

Next Week my sweet Tribal God Mike Rizzo is Back with a special performance by Kim Sozzi and there are surprises and giveaways all over the club.

cwm9.gifcwm4.gifcwm9.gifcwm4.gifcwm9.gif

Thanks again for coming out see you next week and for all you Haters Kiss our asses!!

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

OK Jackie Cristie was very good. BUT Mike Rizzo SUCKED. If i wanted to listen to KTU i would sit at home. Get him the Fuck outa tunnel he cant even mix. HONESTLY i didnt hear him mix out a single mix last night, he just "dropped" records in before the breakdowns he basicaly spun like what he is, a radio jock. To make it worse his track seletions sucked, who invented this take 2 played out tracks and put them together concept, as if that would make it cool again? sorry but i need a mirecle vocals over sandstorm made me wana puke. Even the light jock though he sucked, and tweety has heard alot of fucking dj's in that place.

HEY DJ CRITIC oh you're a newbie how cute. Let's put it this way you were NO WHERE near the TUNNEL then. MIKE nevers plays like that on the air so check yourself. Get a clue. Why do I have a feelings this is a certain dissed DJ or Promoter. If you think you can do better. Then let the games begin. Mike Rizzo and I invite your ass to sit in the booth and critique because I forget you gots skills like Danny Tenaglia which is the only way anyone would to your bullshit comments.

And Moron that is why Tweety was in the office with me at payouts Going off on how we are back and he loved Mike and Jackie and can't wait till next week. So stop name dropping PUNK. And it's MIRACLE you iliterate douche bag, THE WHITE LABEL EDDIE BAEZ MIX.

So bad ass is it on or what, put your money where your mouth is, Or shut it already BITCH! cwm23.gif

------------------

Haaaay everyone, I definirtly had fun last night. I was just exhausted from fri night. I couldnt really get the energy to dance. Jackie Cristie was off the hook last night. The crowd was strange but i think i could get used to it.. Tunnel is movin up! cant wait till next week. Im kind of mad b/c i stayed to 6 to hear Nero spin and he never went on =(. I had fun playing with the lights for a little while tho.. lol..Allz well.. I'll dance my ass off to Nero next week.

bye Debbie mwaaaz cwm30.gifcwm26.gifcwm29.gifcwm26.gif

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

HEY DJ CRITIC oh you're a newbie how cute. Let's put it this way you were NO WHERE near the TUNNEL then. MIKE nevers plays like that on the air so check yourself. Get a clue. Why do I have a feelings this is a certain dissed DJ or Promoter. If you think you can do better. Then let the games begin. Mike Rizzo and I invite your ass to sit in the booth and critique because I forget you gots skills like Danny Tenaglia which is the only way anyone would to your bullshit comments.

And Moron that is why Tweety was in the office with me at payouts Going off on how we are back and he loved Mike and Jackie and can't wait till next week. So stop name dropping PUNK. And it's MIRACLE you iliterate douche bag, THE WHITE LABEL EDDIE BAEZ MIX.

So bad ass is it on or what, put your money where your mouth is, Or shut it already BITCH! cwm23.gif

Listen bitch, i was in the booth with tweety and we both agreed he sucked, i dont care what white label it was it was gay. You want me in to booth to do better invite me, Ill play a set like Diggers and show yer KTU ass what real music and mixing is all about. Deep dark long mixes you wack bitch. Dont wory about who i am ive been a member of this site since 1998 actualy. Really who the hell r u anyway? Some piece of DJ meat who throws herself at everone in a both? get a life, Ive spun at tunnel over a year, ive spun, exit and limelight as well.

[This message has been edited by djcritic (edited 04-08-2001).]

i don't usually respond to negative comments,but first i must say the party was great last night,major props to laanie,and everyone who put this together,as for djcritic,my invitation stands for you to join me next week,drinks are on me by the way.i read posts,and see people bashing dj's like junior,peters,tsettos,etc,and i know personally how good these guys are so your comments only make me laugh.give me time to adjust to that room,but judging from the crowds reaction last night they seemed to enjoy it,also big props to john miller,and the entire tunnel staff for all their positive energy.great job jackie taking it home right to the end.

mike rizzo...

I had a great time last night... Did not seen to many candyravers like there would be on a regular Saturday.. I suppose that Jackie Christie brought in her crowd cause their were alot of beautiful lipstick lesbians roaming throughout the club. Can we say alot of EYECANDY.... Anyway, props to Mike Rizzo and Jackie... smile.gif

Man, wish I could have heard Jackie's set, she's always been one of my faves smile.gif Too bad I was DJing in Detroit...

L congrats on the party I heard it went really well smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

4/7 - Pure, Detroit

4/14 - Deep, Long Island

4/21 - Arena, Albany NY

4/28 - Webster Hall, NYC

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Thanks Russ it means alot to have support from you my friend. Can we say Guest Spot??? LoL And when doI get to sell Extreme Groove from TUNNEL??? See you when you get home sweety.

Remember it the Music is too LOUD, YOU'RE TOO DAMN OLD!! cwm4.gif

------------------

if you want me to spin ill be @ the booth with my records, lots of people know me there I was spinnin in the mezz last weekend from 3-6. Be forewarned there wont be any anthemy kazoo music, its all deep like diggers and deepdish, i avoid un neccicary drumrolls. As for Tsetoes and JP no thank you ill stick with DT and JD. I gota say my music though would be more appreciated by the twilo crowd than the cheeze and crackers scean.

[This message has been edited by djcritic (edited 04-08-2001).]

Just as I thought A scorned DJ. The one in the Mezz 2 saturdays ago DROPPED TAMIA Stranger in My House right after Renegade did SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!! WHo are you kidding???? And if you haven't noticed you have never spun on a main floor for a reason. Only you think you are good. As far as Tweety goes, my GYM Buddy agrees with every move I have made in the Gatien Org. For the Past 10 years. So do me a favor New Jack shut up because dissing someone who has made it doesn't make you look cool it make you look jealous. And Ask your boy Tweety if it is a good Idea to fuck with me. I guarentee he'll tell you it is not advisable. cwm32.gifcwm32.gif One last thing, Our numbers last night were off the hook for something we promoted in 7 days and went later than Tunnel has gone in weeks. HHHMMMMM I think we know what we are doing but thanks for the advice. cwm41.gif

------------------

djcritic at least maybe you're getting my point,that was my first time spinning there and the vibe in the room called for tribal with a mix of some vocals and progressive.you can't play what you like when you're trying to please a certain room.me personally,i love sasha's stuff,i've listened to his global underground cd,and loved it,i'm also a big supporter of digweeds bedrock label,but you can't play that stuff in every room.drop me a cd let me check your stuff out.

Originally posted by gamblewon:

everyone's always talking about tunnel n shit lately, but whats the deal with the hip hop on fri/sat?? House shit sounds on point, but whos spinnin hip hop? let me know, peace...

hey jacob smile.gif

you're home next week, right? come down to tunnel, long time no see smile.gif maybe ill come swing by your crib this week, if ur down lol biggrin.gif

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif