Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hallucinations

TATTS!!!

My hallucination story...

I was sitting on the sofa at SF, wondering why i was getting nothing... and i start noticin how all the woman walking around (or at least alot of them) , had fllu sleev tattos... (running from shoulder to wrist).. so i think , wow, new trend huh ...

then i notice the guy infront of my has a full back tatoo... until i leaned closer to get a look at it and it was replaced by a brown shirt....

odd.

------------------

AIM: blondymu

clubnyc.jpg

hey blondymu, i had the same tattoo scenario this past sat. night also at SF..funny...and yes, they were all on women as well...this is making me wonder here....afterwards, the couch opposite me was full of people whose faces turned into green elongated versions of Munch's The Scream...they kept on growing and growing and growing until they all disappeared and formed a big, old man face...was very cool

Originally posted by blondymu:

TATTS!!!

My hallucination story...

I was sitting on the sofa at SF, wondering why i was getting nothing... and i start noticin how all the woman walking around (or at least alot of them) , had fllu sleev tattos... (running from shoulder to wrist).. so i think , wow, new trend huh ...

then i notice the guy infront of my has a full back tatoo... until i leaned closer to get a look at it and it was replaced by a brown shirt....

odd.

Originally posted by translucent:

Try smoking a J when you're about to start coming down, dim the lights and focus on the walls or another person.

i've never smoked while tripping before. i don't really enjoy it much in general because it makes me too paranoid....but what the hell!