Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rich Luzzi

Last night he was on Party 105 and 92.7 LIR for a few interviews along with his producers. For any of you that do not know him personally, he is the most down to earth guy. He is no different now than he was when I met him in college, just one of the boyz. People that seem to have the notion that he is a one hit wonder, hold your judgement. He and Eddie have alot of tricks up thier sleeve. Everything in this industry has become too follow the leader. What other artist do you know has a alternative spin on house? Everyone follows suit to remix tracks AFTER they come successful. I really think Eddie and everyone involved really took a step back and are trying something different. His upcoming album will add a new genre to house that producers just have not touched. Alot of people seem to say he sounds like Neil Diamond, blah blah blah... and to each thier own. No matter if you like the current track or not.... you can NOT deny its popularity right now. Stations like KTU will beat it to death, but people that appreciate new music will see where they are going with this. Rich works hard, appreciates everyone's support and loves making music that people like. And if you don't like it... party on!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

WOW you're such a man of many words, lol! cwm2.gif

That's it!!! me and you got some beef!! biggrin.gif You've been riding me for the last two weeks, wait till we meet again

cwm10.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

well i come they put out the other songs soon. I'm tired of without you. i couldn't get enough of it two months ago, now I don't really like his voice...but I'm willing to bet the new songs will be phat.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by tempkid:

I heard you down at Cancun at Liquids you did a real nice job.

By the way down there they played these two tracks at every club I went to. Don't know the names of them and I still have not heard them up hear. I was wondering if you know what I'm taliking about. They played alot at La Boom afterhours and everyday at the Oasis beach very popular down there. There non vocals and one of the tracks pauses alot

Thanks

Thanks a lot bro! Did you know that we had to mix without a monitor. That's like mixing with your ears closed. If I were a betting man, I would say the track you're talking about is called Derb by derbis. That was one of the biggest tracks out there. Let me know if that was it. Thanks again.

ps:vampie, I got permission to kick your butt! just wait!!! biggrin.gif

No that ain't it,but DERB is a phat track.I had it in cd and was jamming it all week had my hotel going nuts. These two tracks were played alot by the dj on the beach during the day at oasis and Benji Solis at La Boom. Have not heard it back home yet.

Thanks anyway.

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Word!!!!!

By the way down there they played these two tracks at every club I went to. Don't know the names of them and I still have not heard them up hear. I was wondering if you know what I'm taliking about. They played alot at La Boom afterhours and everyday at the Oasis beach very popular down there. There non vocals and one of the tracks pauses alot

Thanks

Originally posted by tempkid:

Thanks

Thanks a lot bro! Did you know that we had to mix without a monitor. That's like mixing with your ears closed. If I were a betting man, I would say the track you're talking about is called Derb by derbis. That was one of the biggest tracks out there. Let me know if that was it. Thanks again.

ps:vampie, I got permission to kick your butt! just wait!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"