Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fun

Its a loopy bar. Pretty good size. Theres an upstairs area that over looks the downstairs. Swirly couches, Multiple TV screens, and theres an elevator behind the bar that the Bartender uses to take peoples drink orders on the top level. All and all its a cool place to check out, but beware, the guys are lookin to hook and sink ya Its a total meat-market. I should have brought my fly swatter when I went...

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

MSN CityGuides give it a best Social Sceen of 2000....i wanna check it out..maybe Clubplanet peeps should check it out together....but as far as my personal preferences go..social sceenes are the worst hang out..too much horneyness cwm32.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

I went last saturday. It's pretty good. they were spinning some really hot electro, then this live act Perspectus came on and sucked it up. Had to leave. Ummm... cute girls, partying crowd, not much dancing, except for some beat-impaired euros... dunno about other nights.

It's not bad at all on saturdays but it's really crowded. Wednesdays seem to be more relaxed, yet the people there are the hardcore type- have seen a few people from this board there on wednesdays. Great place to hook up too. HA!

Thursday is Goth night there still isn't? Didn't Mothers move the party there???

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

[This message has been edited by bang_66_ (edited 04-11-2001).]

Yup! Carabee and I were brave enough to go just the two of us and sure enough the men were swarming around us. It was sickening really! Otherwise its a cool place, go with a group or something and you should be ok. DJ SOUL SLINGER is there usually and he's Top Notch!!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...