Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT: deanna11

YO deanna11 WTF is your problem STFU ok i dont need your shit today ok .. please and if this is a missunderstanding then im sorry but other wise... i really didnt understand where this came from :-->

deanna11

Club goddess

Reg.: Dec 99

you have more problems besides thinking you're god

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by glowball:

YO deanna11 WTF is your problem STFU ok i dont need your shit today ok .. please and if this is a missunderstanding then im sorry but other wise... i really didnt understand where this came from :-->

deanna11

Club goddess

well well well...look at harry potter over here...

you must be dummer than you post...

you really wanna throw with deanna?

------------------

we all exhale. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Fuck yah man , she wants to throw down lets do this shit then ok .. you can bring yo pussy ass people to if all i care because when i push goes to shove i Clear the room!!! How can you fuck With a US NAVY SEAL hunny are you Crazy ? Maybe but i dont think you want to tango with me hunny ok ..... 1 word for you PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S You bring your wanna be gang and ill bring my miltiary Gang see who comes out the would works last sister

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Fuck yah man , she wants to throw down lets do this shit then ok .. you can bring yo pussy ass people to if all i care because when i push goes to shove i Clear the room!!! How can you fuck With a US NAVY SEAL hunny are you Crazy ? Maybe but i dont think you want to tango with me hunny ok ..... 1 word for you PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S You bring your wanna be gang and ill bring my miltiary Gang see who comes out the would works last sister

I don't think they are saying "throw down" in a literal sense, no need to involve the military!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

watching cartoons of popeye doesn't make you a navy seal. . .

------------------

we all exhale. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 04-09-2001).]

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

is that english you speak?

must be some different dialect than what i'm used to hearing....

Fuck yah man , yo wants to throw down too lets do this shit then ok .. my pussy ass people will i push goes to shove i Clear the room and get down on me knee and shove someting ther!!! How can you fuck With my ass you Crazy? You got maybe to brings someting real big! 1 word DINGLEBERRY me YA'LL!!

Translation = you want me to do your sig for you?

------------------

March is a nightmare, hopefully April has betta dreams in store...

ezlogo1.gif

what the hell does that mean!?!?!?!?!

------------------

10-picture.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Fuck yah man , yo wants to throw down too lets do this shit then ok .. my pussy ass people will i push goes to shove i Clear the room and get down on me knee and shove someting ther!!! How can you fuck With my ass you Crazy? You got maybe to brings someting real big! 1 word DINGLEBERRY me YA'LL!!

heh...yo i am a US naVEy SEAL...heh..hellz yeah.

------------------

we all exhale. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

well there you have it glowball. i guess that i'm not the only one who finds it hard to understand what you write. so now i think it's time you appologized to me from the 'gossip' thread!!

oh and will you do a sig for me?

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

watching cartoons of popeye doesn't make you a navy seal. . .

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

again...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

deanna11

Club goddess

heh*

hey, what's up, dewd! whatcha got problems understanding? you want me to reiterate and give a full description?

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Yeah Charlie! That's some funny shit. cwm2.gif

Can I get a sig too Glowball?(I couldn't resist to ask, lol)

Bring this beef to the meetup. I wanna see some shit on 4/20...Smoke it Up!

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Ummm. You're getting pretty riled up over someone who doesn't exist.

BTW... i dont think she *actually* believes she's a God... it's just the title associated with her post-count(FYI).

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

um duh- petrol put your glasses back on. it's not that deanna11 thinks that she is a god- it's that deanna11 thinks that glowball thinks he is a god.

petrol, stop trying to start something you can't finish.

oh and glowball, i want my sig to have butterflies and purple flowers ok?

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Well then. Apparently that's my bad... caused by yet another unreadable post from Glowball. Lets edit for clarity here, huh?

BTW.. you sure as hell dont want to throw down with Deanna11.

SK13, try to grow up just a bit.

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

[This message has been edited by petrol (edited 04-10-2001).]

listen glowingballs, maybe if you stopped sucking all the "juice" out of them sticks your brain would function a little better. don't threaten people, especially not women.