Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so whose going to the distance this weekend?

my weekend starts thursday night at this little social thats at leopard lounge then afterwards possibly to liquids or centro fly. . .

then friday i'm gonna go to see PVD drop his newest remix of a jam and spoon single at least 7 times. . .

then end it with danny and diggers droppin' bombz. . .

all is welcome to join the insanity...

just check yur brain cells at the door. . .

have a nice day. . . cwm12.gif

------------------

we all exhale. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Centro Thursday to the close for sure. PVD Friday...mmmm... not so much, too freakin packed with too many amateurs. Prolly Divine at Cream on Friday to the close, and then DEF Twilo Saturday til the mf'n close, baby! Yeeeeehhhaaaaaaa! OMG, I'm sooooo psyched!!!!

HUGS!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

it has to be in my presence or it doens't count. . .

plus i expect thrusday night to be real phun. . .

Okay well *maybe* Ill c ome spot up Liquids. Someone told me there is a lunge party at TWILO Wednesday which Im interested in. Friay, Ill be at CREAM...cant help it ya know....

Im retiring soon anyway...I dont like clubbing in the summer...

------------------

I quit~

Guest danwang

Man, I asked this same question a few days ago, but no one responded!

cwm23.gif

Much props to anyone who can go the distance at Twilo on both Friday and Saturday... or equivalent... I'd love to try, but I'm not sure if my personal schedule will allow me even to go anywhere on Friday, let alone stay so long either night.

Anyways...

Going the distance at Cream on Friday, misskittie?

For some reason I have this picture in my head of you putting a sign on the door at Cream saying "Sorry we're closed - we've all gone to see PvD"

cwm27.gif

(btw, I gotta see the renovated Cream some time!)

------------------

We're alive, take a breath

We're alive, take a deep breath

Guest danwang

Originally posted by misskittie:

Someone told me there is a lunge party at TWILO Wednesday which Im interested in.

If there's something at Twilo this week, then that's news to me. If that's so, then details details please please.

But I think the "Spring New Talent Series" officially kicks off next Wednesday (4/18), with Spoony D as one of the two featured DJ's.

Has anyone seen any word on who is scheduled for future weeks?

------------------

We're alive, take a breath

We're alive, take a deep breath

Originally posted by misskittie:

Someone told me there is a lunge party at TWILO Wednesday which Im interested in. Friay, Ill be at CREAM...cant help it ya know....

Im retiring soon anyway...I dont like clubbing in the summer...

lunge party? nope peepz could get hurt...

but Spoony D is spinning at twilo next wednesday on the main floor...

twilo is gonna get fun-KaY!

------------------

we all exhale. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

my weekend starts thursday night at this little social thats at leopard lounge then afterwards possibly to liquids or centro fly. . .

then friday i'm gonna go to see PVD drop his newest remix of a jam and spoon single at least 7 times. . .

then end it with danny and diggers droppin' bombz. . .

all is welcome to join the insanity...

just check yur brain cells at the door. . .

have a nice day. . . cwm12.gif

i thought you were done with pvd. you gotta stop hangin with those candy ravers and cross over to the dark side. the force is strong within you, but you must learn to control it young jedi. my weekend is actually starting now as i head to AC. tommorow i'm gettin jammy drunk for obvious reasons, wed mac c's partay, thurs i'll c u at leopard/centro, friday cream, and saturday...

they know what is what but they dont know what is what the just strut, motherfuck...

------------------

they just strut, what the fuck?

Originally posted by p00h:

i thought you were done with pvd. you gotta stop hangin with those candy ravers and cross over to the dark side. the force is strong within you, but you must learn to control it young jedi. my weekend is actually starting now as i head to AC. tommorow i'm gettin jammy drunk for obvious reasons, wed mac c's partay, thurs i'll c u at leopard/centro, friday cream, and saturday...

they know what is what but they dont know what is what the just strut, motherfuck...

i am sensing a great disturbance in the force. . .i thought i was done with PVD...but the blasted kandy ravers pull me back in. . .

a certain missincognito said she'd kick my booty if i don't partake in this little shindig. . .

but few hours later is diggers and danny. . .the yellow brick road to the dark side. . .

oh yeah...get ready to hear danny's remix of touch me. . .

*drool*

------------------

we all exhale. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 04-09-2001).]

it's gonna be a wild weekend and im gonna make it till the end on sat night. no way im leaving early this time.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

let me toss my hat in...i'm taking off this monday...my brain is going to never be the same...hope to see you guys under the ball...i'll have my lawn chair posted up cwm12.gif

------------------

so...how's your evening so far?

final+rld2g.jpg

a certain missincognito said she'd kick my booty if i don't partake in this little shindig. . .

yeah, that's right.

...by the way- we still going shopping Friday? Somehow I'm going to survive this weekend- but when the hell am I going to be able to start saving some dough? cwm25.gif

------------------

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by missincognito:

yeah, that's right.

...by the way- we still going shopping Friday? Somehow I'm going to survive this weekend- but when the hell am I going to be able to start saving some dough? cwm25.gif

oh yeah we are shopping. . .i'll convert you into my very own kandy gurl. . .muhahahaha. . .

it's going to be a good friday. . .

------------------

we all exhale. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by shyster76:

What happened to Armand on Friday? I'm totally down with Centro on Thursday till the end and definitely TWILO on Saturday till the end, but Friday at the Roxy will be Armand and Paul Johnson, PDV can't compete with that.

Whoa! I din know about Armand and Johnson... Does Roxy go afterhours? I won't miss Divine unless it's something really massively huge, but I'd def try and come after Cream if the Roxy goes late.

411 please,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

boo! i'm not even gonna make it out of the house on sat. 'tis a sad, sad thing. i feel like i've been out of the loop forEVER!! but i'll be back in full force the next weekend and i know i'll live vicariously through all of you guys when you post about it on sunday and monday. i'll be green with envy... cwm14.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

i know. . .

but everyone and their great uncle want me to go to PVD. . .

sucks being wanted. . .

Did he really call you, i told that crazy old mofo to leave you alone, back to the old folks home he goes...shadowchaser im with ya bro, from thursday on im gonna be a party machine...i cleared the whole easter thing with god already, i had a long talk with him in divines bathroom on friday when i was in "rare form", he understands its john digweed and danny tenaglia, this doesnt happen to often, easter comes once a year, he told me its all good...so everone come out and party....

------------------

Dancer-13.gifglow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Did he really call you, i told that crazy old mofo to leave you alone, back to the old folks home he goes...shadowchaser im with ya bro, from thursday on im gonna be a party machine...i cleared the whole easter thing with god already, i had a long talk with him in divines bathroom on friday when i was in "rare form", he understands its john digweed and danny tenaglia, this doesnt happen to often, easter comes once a year, he told me its all good...so everone come out and party....

you didn't talk to me in the bathroom.

cwm3.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

i can't believe i picked this weekend to leave the country. i figured--"easter weekend, nyc should be fairly quiet"--boy was i mistaken. i expect full reports from blueskygirl and the rest of you groovy folks with whom i was so fortunate to make acquaintance last friday at cream. thursday thru sunday will be stellar. i have an inkling that you all will turn in nothing short of rockstar performances. enjoy!! cwm1.gif