Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so whose going to the distance this weekend?

Originally posted by zevach99:

i can't believe i picked this weekend to leave the country. i figured--"easter weekend, nyc should be fairly quiet"--boy was i mistaken. i expect full reports from blueskygirl and the rest of you groovy folks with whom i was so fortunate to make acquaintance last friday at cream. thursday thru sunday will be stellar. i have an inkling that you all will turn in nothing short of rockstar performances. enjoy!! cwm1.gif

Awwww... Thanks for putting your faith in us, Sweetie! We won't let you down...

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

I have to admit PVD is one of my fave's but I'm with blueskygirl...The crowds and craziness at Twilo have just been too much for me lately. I'd much rather chill in the DIVINE atmosphere @ CREAM.

In terms of going the distance...I'm afraid my wallet has me on a very short leash...It seems I partied a little too hard this past weekend, but it was worth it!!! cwm37.gif

------------------

"And that is what empower-meant when she said; you'll miss me baby but I'm not going anywhere." - mbd

At last, the Goddess Sillylittlename graces us with her presence! Whassup Girlie!?! This Friday's gonna be good at Cream; several of our very most key peeps are attending before or instead of PVD. Never say never tho, if the party gods somehow gift me with the cover $$$ I'll go to PVD after Cream for sure!

Hugs and calling u later!

BSG

------------------

aolim blueskygirl2001

Afraid I'm already way ahead of ya. Last night partied at China Club in Midtown. HOT. music- sucks. Cest la vie.

Will see you all at PVD

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

rare fuckin' weekend. . .

every weekend seems to be a "rare" weekend for me...everyone beats the last one...but this one comin is gonna be hard to beat...

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Did he really call you, i told that crazy old mofo to leave you alone, back to the old folks home he goes...shadowchaser im with ya bro, from thursday on im gonna be a party machine...i cleared the whole easter thing with god already, i had a long talk with him in divines bathroom on friday when i was in "rare form", he understands its john digweed and danny tenaglia, this doesnt happen to often, easter comes once a year, he told me its all good...so everone come out and party....

god's in my bathroom all the time. . .we usually shoot the breeze every morning. . .he told me i can solve world hunger by tying my shoelace. . .

i noticed something. . .my boys myrlin and ezdreamer haven't said anything yet. . .

*cough*pussies*cough*

------------------

we all exhale. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Sorry ya'll....looks as if I may not be comin into the City this weekend. I may hit up Studio 54 on Thursday for a birthday party going on but thats probably about all.

I found some better things to do...lol. Can ya imagine?? Have fun for me~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

I quit~~~~~yea yea yea~~~~~its all over now

"Try to suceed without me"

Originally posted by p00h:

my weekend starts thursday night at this little social thats at leopard lounge then afterwards possibly to liquids or centro fly. . .

then friday i'm gonna go to see PVD drop his newest remix of a jam and spoon single at least 7 times. . .

then end it with danny and diggers droppin' bombz. . .

all is welcome to join the insanity...

just check yur brain cells at the door. . .

have a nice day. . . cwm12.gif

i thought you were done with pvd. you gotta stop hangin with those candy ravers and cross over to the dark side. the force is strong within you, but you must learn to control it young jedi. my weekend is actually starting now as i head to AC. tommorow i'm gettin jammy drunk for obvious reasons, wed mac c's partay, thurs i'll c u at leopard/centro, friday cream, and saturday...

they know what is what but they dont know what is what the just strut, motherfuck...

thurs - centro

fri - cream, we should head to 'boken to listen to some jams and prepare for saturday

saturday - bible study reading at the nyc public library

------------------

party with a heart on

Originally posted by bluestar:

going to pvd.........god hep me..............

i hope im alive enough or have ANY $ left over for sat....ill be the one withthe bed @

twilo this weekend! cwm19.gif

lol- that's exactly what I said in another thread...

Clubplanet camp-out in the coat closet of Twilo.

Bring your sleeping bags guys!!

Party the whole week-end. Woo-hoo!

My ass be kicked on Monday!

but hey, you only live once....right!?!

cwm31.gif

------------------

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by sillylittlename:

I have to admit PVD is one of my fave's but I'm with blueskygirl...The crowds and craziness at Twilo have just been too much for me lately. I'd much rather chill in the DIVINE atmosphere @ CREAM.

I feel you. The crowd at Twilo has been a little too much for me too. I think I'll make it to cream cwm1.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Originally posted by dragonfly:

I'm coming to NYC this weekend, and it seems Centro-fly is the place to be on Thursday.Question-can you wear anything crazy,or is it pretty trendy?I don't wanna show up all glittered up.... cwm17.gifcwm16.gifcwm12.gif

yo girl. centro (will) fly with whatever style you wish to bestow upon it. cwm1.gif

Originally posted by housemusic4evr:

hmm.... I predict DT till 4pm... MONDAY smile.gif

cwm4.gif From your lips to the Party Gods ears, my friend!

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

aolim blueskygirl2001

OMG what a weekend....

Wednesday night... Open air for KOP project & 'till noon thingadingie... noticed a bunch of yous might be around... do we have an official meet-up? hmmm...

Thursday, might check out Leopard Lounge.. see a whole bunch of board peeps in their natural habitat!! hehehe maybe even centro-fly.. but that is just the preview! hehe

Friday PVD, kinda hate the crowdedness, but got so many ppl pullin me in, comin from all over.. Germany, FL, Brazil... big crew that night...

Then Diggers and DT on Saturday.... holly weekend!! hehehe omg! cwm7.gif

keep the beats comin!!

and dont forget to take yer vitamins...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

oh yeah we are shopping. . .i'll convert you into my very own kandy gurl. . .muhahahaha. . .

it's going to be a good friday. . .

hey Mr. Mack...you know how to use a telephone? tongue.gif

------------------

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13