Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I heard the Angels last night . . . .

and they were calling out "Digweed . . . Digweed . . . Digweed . . . "

All I can say is Oh My GAWD!!!!! I heard the set he spun at the Winter Music Conference last night and thought I had died and gone to heaven!!

This morning I'm in tears cause I can't go to DT/D on Saturday!!! frown_2.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 04-12-2001).]

Casey!! This is not the end of the world! Imagine me... you can´t make it only to this one but I can´t go to ANY of those parties!!! I think I must be kind of masochist or what because I still read this even if I can´t go clubbing with you guys anymore OMG it´s tearing me apart!!! cwm14.gif

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

I know girls!!

Lucie, sweetie are ya EVER going to come back . . . even for a visit??

Nikki, I keep on saying that but for some reason . . . it's not making me feel better. cwm6.gif

I'll get over it . . . NOT!!

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

I want to go - But I also want to see PVD & I can't do both - The semester is almost done and I have to start papers this weekend!! I don't know which night to go on?

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

Originally posted by blueangel:

I definitely will!!! I miss NY so much.. I watched that movie called Eyes wild shut yesterday night and it was shoot in NY. It almost made me cry!!! I will definitely come back even if it would be only for 2 weeks visit! And I will go clubbing every damn day smile.gif)

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by crobra:

I want to go - But I also want to see PVD & I can't do both - The semester is almost done and I have to start papers this weekend!! I don't know which night to go on?

To tell you the truth, I heard both of their sets at the WMC and Digweed TOTALLY kicked PVD's ass!

You have to assume that they're going to be spinning similar to what they did at WMC . . . so I would go with DT/Digweed over PVD. Just my $0.02.

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by amalkav:

I definitely will!!! I miss NY so much.. I watched that movie called Eyes wild shut yesterday night and it was shoot in NY. It almost made me cry!!! I will definitely come back even if it would be only for 2 weeks visit! And I will go clubbing every damn day smile.gif)

How is your health now? Did you get the medical attention that you needed??

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

and they were calling out "Digweed . . . Digweed . . . Digweed . . . "

All I can say is Oh My GAWD!!!!! I heard the set he spun at the Winter Music Conference last night and thought I had died and gone to heaven!!

This morning I'm in tears cause I can't go to DT/D on Saturday!!! frown_2.gif

BlueAngel

Hey it was me talking in my dreams, so very very loud and I guess you heard me saying Digweed Digweed Digweed

and the music that you heard was in the dream as well...hahahahah

TheFireDude

------------------

wiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really...I can't back that up...Work sux...let it be weekend at all the time"

How is your health now? Did you get the medical attention that you needed??

BlueAngel

Thx for asking Casey, it´s much better. I go to one psychologist which do hypnosis with me and it seems to be helpful. I took some medicines as well. But no more "candies" which messed up my lil´head for me that´s for sure!

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

Thx for asking Casey, it´s much better. I go to one psychologist which do hypnosis with me and it seems to be helpful. I took some medicines as well. But no more "candies" which messed up my lil´head for me that´s for sure!

Well I'm really glad to hear you're okay. You got a lot of us worried here for a second there. Hypnosis, huh? I've never done that before. How does it feel??

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Well I'm really glad to hear you're okay. You got a lot of us worried here for a second there. Hypnosis, huh? I've never done that before. How does it feel??

BlueAngel

It´s very strange feeling, it´s hard to describe. It´s not full hypnosis so I always know about everything what´s going on around me. But you feel like you are falling asleep and kinda "fucked up" in a good way smile.gif It´s similar feeling like on dopey E but doctor can control it so nothing bad can happen.

And there play nice slow trancey music so I always feel very good and want to stay in that condition longer smile.gif

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

unicornx1.gif