Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy with what you have, or always looking for better?

Originally posted by divalicious:

Or are you always searching for the greener grass?

Definitely searching for tha greenest grass. Why, you sellin?

As far as everything else, I appreciate what I have and am blessed with, but always try to make what I've got as good as possible. If you're talkin bout relationships, my man Jay-Z has got the only rule I follow:

"I got rules, I never hit the same bitch twice". Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

I am not happy with what I have unless I am happy with what I have, which makes no sense.

So if I am not 100% happy I would rather be alone now, until that person to make me happy does come along.

Not in to relationships for the sake of it... I used to be though.

There will always be times in a relationship that something else looks more appealing, but how do you know? I aren't psychic so you just don't know what will happen down the road.

So I take it by something better you mean better looking? Which isn't everything IMO.

Jobs i am always looking for something better... who isn't. Same with most of the other things in life... better car, apartment etc that's all good.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 04-11-2001).]

I'm grateful for what I have!

But hell I could always use more money-so I'm looking-unfotunately there aren't any money trees growing in my neighborhood.

cwm19.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

so on average:

FEMALES - satisified with what they have

MALES - in search of greener pictures

Kno why? Cause we be big pimpin. Maybe one day I'll settle down, but not anytime in tha foreseeable future.

You know I - thug em, fuck em, love em, leave em

Cause I don't fuckin need em

and

I..

pause for nothin, y'all be frontin

Me give my heart to a woman?

Not for nothin, never happen

I'll be forever mackin

Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion

I got no patience

And I hate waitin..

Hoe get yo' ass in

And let's RI-I-I-I-I-IDE

Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

i say its a little bit of both in my life. I mean, I'm definately not going to settle for what I have now...I have so many dreams and aspirations and things I want to do. I just hope I can bring along all of the things I love now while I'm out there making my dreams come true.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

I don't think my pastures could get any greener...I am quite happy with what I've got but that doesn't mean I've stopped trying to make them better! cwm37.gif

------------------

"And that is what empower-meant when she said; you'll miss me baby but I'm not going anywhere." - mbd

in terms of a relationship if i have a good thing i hold on tight and don't let it go.....why jeopardize something good for something that MIGHT turn out to be better...imagine if it doesn't?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

When it came to relationships I was always thinking that maybe there can be something better out there. I know this behavior maybe wasn´t right.. But if I stayed with the first one I would never found my beloved man what I have now! smile.gif

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif