Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's been to Ibiza????

I'm hitting Ibiza for the first time this summer and I can't wait. I was wondering if there's anyone out there who can tell me what's hot and how to find everything?

------------------

"You better start livin it now cause if you're waitin for the later then you wastin the now"

You want information?

b2b's document is a great start.

you can also check out ibiza-spotlight.com

for the dj listings and club lineups which are becoming updated weekly at this point.

I've gone twice (1) the last week in july in 99 , 2) the last week in june/first week of july last summer.

Going again in june/early july because i need some peace for part of the time.

The high season (no pun intended) is the second week of july through the middle of september, with many americans choosing to go for the closing parties (clubplanet also plans a trip around this time)

There are several companies that do packages like experienceibiza.com or bringitonweb.com

but I prefer to book my own stuff so i can stay where i want. (Festivetravel.com out of Fort Lauderdale is a good travel agent to book villas and hotels through, Joe (the owner), has lived there for a few years and can make deals with the locals)