Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Those wacky scientists are at it again, explaining Munchies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1271000/1271718.stm

If you ask me Muchies just are.. just leave it at that.

But seriosley i had an auntie who dies of Anerexia Nervousa. If i knew then what i know now i would have sat her down and got her stoned. I think goverments should seriously think of Legalising it for Anerexia, MS, Cancer patients and anybody who needs pain releif for muscle.

MS sufferes get given Morphin based pain killers that don't work as well as de urb, and are slowly killing them.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

offer these guys a nice pension package and sign em to Rob-co...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

I agree with you totally. My mom had cancer and she got gov't issued pot and thc pills. If it wasn't for them I don't think she would of dealt with the pain as well.

(besides it being the best pot I ever smoked)

princezt cwm32.gif

------------------

I am who i am

Originally posted by blueangel:

David, are you in the office? Can I call you?

BlueAngel

Casey just give me 10 minutes just got to do something.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by blueangel:

9 minutes and 55 seconds and counting! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

I am back you can call me NOW!

Rob, no probs captain just think of it as done.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by princezt:

I agree with you totally. My mom had cancer and she got gov't issued pot and thc pills. If it wasn't for them I don't think she would of dealt with the pain as well.

(besides it being the best pot I ever smoked)

princezt cwm32.gif

cwm19.gif you're so bad

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

"She was the one who gave it to me."

- oh i didnt know - i thaught you just took it tongue.gif

what do you mean issued?....did it come rolled up in a J?....[: tongue.gificturing DEA agents in some factory, rolling up leagal, government weed biggrin.gif::] ... and the pills...do they get you as hight as smoking?

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

And I quote...

"The active ingredient in cannabis is licensed for prescription in the United States"

Hello!!!! How's this for an e-alternitive --THC pills!!! WOOO-HOOO, they are out there somewhere--come to daddy

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too

Unbound-

Yes they come in a prescription bottle with 10 joints.In some states they have places that actually fill prescriptions filled out by the doc.(my moms was mailed to her)they go into these "clinics"and get to either pick up a bag or smoke there with other people who have prescriptions(I saw ths on 20/20 or something)

THC pills are made of thc, but none of the other shit that comes in pot so it's really potent.It's like smoking a few blunts one after the other only it's all in one little pill.I think they only prescribe that if your terminal to take away the pain and to keep you hungry(hence,munchies)after chemo and stuff like that.

I only got to try it a few times but it was undoubtly the highest I have ever been.

cwm32.gif

------------------

I am who i am