Who was the first person YOU ever......

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycedee:

you better check yo'self and come correct

Actually it WAS Steve....he brought me out to Cheetah that night and then introduced me to you, who I ended up hanging with the rest of the night.

SOrry Dee, YOur still the man though..........

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

oh and Tyco, I didn't know that was your first meet-up? I sat next to you the whole time.. that explains why you looked at me all strange.. ! lol.. cwm2.gif

Ha ha ha ha........I am a bit shy at first but I realized later that I had the best seat in the house..... wink.gif Na, myrlin, sgbrooklyn, filthy_slag, ricfictures and of course vampie all sitting around me just having a great and hilarious conversation........it was far different from what I expected but very fun to say the least...... smile.gif

Mikey

btw, will I ever see you again?

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

I actually met Jammy before I joined the board (even before she was jamjimvin). For my first official meetup the first two were bionic (who I don't think I've seen since) and filthy_slag. Still have yet to meet crystalmethny and just recently (finally)met phoenix and pfloyd40.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Is it St. Swiggin's Day already?

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Nice to remember me Tino, I'll be sure to give you a nice ass woopin tommorrow night. hehehe!!!

K,bye.

-Scotty-

------------------

"To sEe YoU wHeN i WaKe Up, iS a GiFt I dIdN't ThInK cOuLd bE ReAl. To kNoW ThAt yOu FeEl tHe sAmE aS I dO, I iS a ThReE fOld uToPiAn DrEaM. YoU Do SoMeThInG tO mE tHaT i CaN"t eXpLaIn. So wOuLd i Be OuT oF LiNe iF i SaId i MiSs yOu...."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

ThE PHaZoN....InJeCtInG SoNiC StImULuS iNtO a CrOwD Of ThOuSaNdS BeGgInG fOr, AnD rEcEiViNg, CoMmUnAL ReLeAsE.

Hee! Love at first sight, that's all I gotta say!

Can't wait to see you two this weekend. Love ya, girls.

-Oo

Originally posted by carabee:

YUP YUP....Pretty strange how we all just kept running into eachother and then realized we were on Clubplanet. Its been an awesome ride ever since!! I love my friends!!!!

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Hee! That was a great night.

Yep yep, club Oo really really must reopen.

-Oo

Originally posted by korzo-:

myrlin and aztec @ Apple, then Oo, diva, crossy and jilly, then tons of others that night. And to think that I must have run into you f*&ks for a while one way or another @ Twilo & Vinyl... I've had some good times and am looking forward to many more...

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I actually met vejita and then furnace and crommy before I joined the board.. then found it by chance! I first met myrlin and shadowchaser when I sat down at Apple.

Then Crackorn chased me back to our table from the bathroom (I am so serious!)

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif