Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AHEKДOTы

Originally posted by ichernomor:

We'll probably leave around 8:00 - 8:30 as usual. Tomorrow is a big night, the biggest of them all, and I want to save some energy. I sincerely doubt that he is drinking tonight for two reasons: 1. It is still passover, so he can't have any vodka; 2. He has to drive my car home afterwards. See you tonight.

LOL. I wish we could go tomorrow too, but we have a wedding to go to. Oh well, next time. So i'll see you at Nils'.

------------------

I am the master of my fate and the captain of my soul

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Are they idiots or actually nice ppl?

Mostly idiots, excluding my friends. Most of them are there for one reason only: to get fucked up on different drugs. Music doesn't matter to them. Danny Tsettos could be spinning for all they know.

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

Are they idiots or actually nice ppl?

Hy Z ti daesh cwm13.gifcwm3.gif

probably idiots like us biggrin.gif ( i cant believe the Jersey stereotypes apoply to Russians as well cwm6.gif )

vot actual'nii vopros

is it kosher to trip on passover?..mdma has no bread in it as far as i know it tongue.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Originally posted by Unbound:

Hy Z ti daesh cwm13.gifcwm3.gif

probably idiots like us biggrin.gif ( i cant believe the Jersey stereotypes apoply to Russians as well p><p>vot actual

is it kosher to trip on passover?..mdma has no bread in it as far as i know it tongue.gif

LOL. This is too funny. It's very kosher, suggest just to be on the safe side, potri tabletki ob sinagogu.

------------------

icher - that's exactly the type of ppl I was referring to frown.gif

arthur - if they are like YOU I'm definitely not going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god forbid i associate with ppl like you.. And your gf is even worse!! LMAO.. love ya guys wink.gif

reverie - are you going tonight? sorry i was too lazy to read the whole thing to find out smile.gif

I hope to meet you guys (icher and reverie).. You both seem really cool smile.gif

Same here. Although I got to give it to Igor, he's much cooler then I am.

------------------

icher - that's exactly the type of ppl I was referring to frown.gif

arthur - if they are like YOU I'm definitely not going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god forbid i associate with ppl like you.. And your gf is even worse!! LMAO.. love ya guys wink.gif

reverie - are you going tonight? sorry i was too lazy to read the whole thing to find out smile.gif

Z. I'll be in the Russian corner.

------------------

Hehe.. we'll see about that!!!! Sorry girlie, what's your name again.. I'm drawing a blank here.......

Zoya, we have met before. Last time I saw you was on Wednesday at Twilo. I am the guy you woke up when you called from Miami at 1:00 a.m., James' friend.

------------------

>>arthur - if they are like YOU I'm definitely not going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god forbid i associate with ppl like you.. And your gf is even worse!! LMAO.. love ya guys

>>

mysteriousss luv you too cwm38.gif ...thats why I have this nice little cushiony spot in the back of my "car" for you... so if you want your jopa to stay in tack tonight before you get to twilo..better bring a pillow...oooor I could be a gentleman and let lina drive...but that will depend on how stupid I'll feel at the moment

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 04-13-2001).]

OH SHIT.. That's you?? I'm such an idiot smile.gif I didn't put 2 and 2 together.. DUH.. You're going tonight right? What about James?

James is not going tonight. He is saving himself for tomorrow. See you soon.

------------------

Hehe.. we'll see about that!!!! Sorry girlie, what's your name again.. I'm drawing a blank here.......

АЛЕНА. But if you know Igor he'll point m out. Right Igor?

------------------

im fucking romanian, and you know what we hate most is the commie russian bastards, that took our land away from us.........a never ending rival between to nations, like the irish and the english and the greeks and the turkish

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain

Originally posted by puck:

im fucking romanian, and you know what we hate most is the commie russian bastards, that took our land away from us.........a never ending rival between to nations, like the irish and the english and the greeks and the turkish

We hate you too! Fucking romanians LOL.. Puhhlez boy.. Chill out.. You might hate russians, personally I don't give a shit coz you don't know me or any of the other people here.... But it's like Jews hating Germans for what the PREVIOUS generation did.. Don't you think it's STUPID?

Originally posted by puck:

You are calling it a rivalry? A small piece-of-shit country like Romanya against enormous Russia? You should shut the fuck up at once, or we'll get Chauschesku-evil on your ass.

------------------

its deep rooted rivalry mother fuckers...its not stupid, russia is in anarchy, economy collapsed worse off then romania

fuck the russians and everything they were, are , and will be, there isnt shit you can do if chose to follow these national philosophy

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain