Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AHEKДOTы

Originally posted by puck:

its deep rooted rivalry mother fuckers...its not stupid, russia is in anarchy, economy collapsed worse off then romania

fuck the russians and everything they were, are , and will be, there isnt shit you can do if chose to follow these national philosophy

KUM TE KYAME ?

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nationalism is just as bad as racism.. Ppl don't CHOOSE to be born of a certain nationality or race.. It's STUPID (i'll repeat it again since you dont' get it) to hate them for it! Unless it's something THEY did, how can you blame them for other ppl's actions (even if they are from the same country???????).. Think about this you moron...

its deep rooted rivalry mother fuckers...its not stupid, russia is in anarchy, economy collapsed worse off then romania

fuck the russians and everything they were, are , and will be, there isnt shit you can do if chose to follow these national philosophy

Rommanian economy did not collapse as much simply because you did not have an economy. You guys have always been the most retarded country in all of Europe and will probably stay that way for centuries to come. So eat your Mamalyga and keep quiet.

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

to unbound: i have started this conversstion and now i will end it, i take the blame for all those who i have angered, and maybe i will percieve from shame, anyway to some estent it is national pride, because we romanians have never stood up for ourselves and let other naitons overrun us, and once in a while came along a dictater, but of the wrong kind like causecu and plumented our nation into the depts of dispaire.

note: i do like what you have written about caligula and causescu, very naiclely said

another thing i am not a neo-nazi or am i awept up in the whole naional pride thing, but i wanted to see what other people especially those that are russian about romania and my pride......i do not deny that i have pride in my country, you also have to relized that we still have a province lost because of the russians and in the game of policitcs the russians are still manipulating and using bassarabia. they do not wish to give it back to us......and after all these years of suffering, despair, sorrow, hurtness, betrayal by the communists and the russaians our feelings are stil hurt

we as romanians are nice kind people but it is also time for us to rise up and make our country better as it once was.( now im not taling about nazi-germany) but you get my drift

my appologies for my rudeness, i am not usually like this but i wanted to get a point across( and what better way to do it in a direct way, although i was kind of cynical aobut it)

also note i did not reread what i have written if anything doesnt make sense its all good

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain

we as romanians are nice kind people but it is also time for us to rise up and make our country better as it once was.( now im not taling about nazi-germany) but you get my drift

Bad ppl exist in every country.. Evil ppl exist in every country.. That does not mean that you need to put down the whole nation because the 1+ billion of ppl in Russia are NOT responsible for what their leaders do. They suffer just as much from their hands and if you look back into history, you will realize that Russian leaders have always treated their OWN ppl much worse than any others.. And this is a sad fact.. Leaders in every country abuse their power, and very rarely does a country have a really "good" leader who is only looking out for their own country. Most ppl who come to that kind of power are not there to do any good. They are there for personal reasons - greed, power, money, etc etc..

I totally understand how Romania as a country resents Russia (just like Poland, Czech, Bulgaria and a lot of other places), but it does not have to be reflected on a personal level when it comes to 2 ppl who have NOTHING to do with what the leaders of their country did/do.. I hope you understand what I'm saying to you.. I don't blame you for being proud of your heritage, I'm just as proud to be Russian, but there is no need to take out these "global" issues on the next Russian person you bump into... It's on a much higher and deeper level than you, me or any other single person can ever imagine..

leqave rqacisism,nationalism (pride or whatever the heck you wanna call it), or any other judgements at the door..and step onto the dance floor!...twilo here i come!

cwm41.gif

------------------

MY SIGNATURE IS ANNOYING ME ! ! !

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA