Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MASTER DJ. DIVINE at Cream Tonight & OPEN BAR!!!!!

master dj divine will be in residence at cream again tonight displaying his usual genius. as if that wasn't enough, i'll be there smile.gif and there's an OPEN BAR 10-12. also-couches to lounge on, 2 dancefloors to get yr groove on, and good peeps to hang out with. just make sure you say your on pratiti's list and all will be well. Columbus b/w 71st & 72nd.

see you tonite!!!

contact me for further details and reduced admission at pratiti420@hotmail.com

Originally posted by spragga25:

Almost forgot - Will they be playing any hip-hop 2nite...just curious!

there will be hip-hop in the other room...

email me your names (if you haven't already)so i can put you on the list....pratiti420@hotmail.com

c u there

Originally posted by nefpratiti:

master dj divine will be in residence at cream again tonight displaying his usual genius. as if that wasn't enough, i'll be there smile.gif and there's an OPEN BAR 10-12. also-couches to lounge on, 2 dancefloors to get yr groove on, and good peeps to hang out with. just make sure you say your on pratiti's list and all will be well. Columbus b/w 71st & 72nd.

see you tonite!!!

contact me for further details and reduced admission at pratiti420@hotmail.com

Good seeing you last night, darling. I already got your email address from Tanya. As soon as I find out the information that we discussed last night, I'll email you with details. See you tomorrow.

- Igor

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

igor- tks a lot..really apprciate yr help..i may also have found a tiny window of oportunity..tiny being the operative word here...but hey- a window's a window....

rest of y's who said they were coming 2nite-y'r all on my list (pratiti)...get there early to get yr drink on...

until then, my friends......