Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i refuse to believe that no one on the board is coming to the roxy on friday

it's just impossible that none of you is going to the roxy for armand van helden and paul johnson this friday. c'mon, people! where ya at?

and, even if you're not going, what's a girl to wear to such an event? my ravegirl self and my ghetto-fabulous female friend have no idea what we're supposed to wear.

well?

I've been wanting to hear Paul Johnson for Months, but he picked a really bad time to spin here. The weekend of PVD *and* Twilo's anniversaries?!? WTF? I'd go if I could, but my priorities lie elsewhere... Namely Divine and PVD on Friday.

Hmmm... What to wear? Prolly the usual club clothes; tight, sparkly... you know...

Have a blast, sister!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by loch:

weyes...for some strange reason, i have this crazy notion that you're the 2nd of 3 beer-drinking amphibians.

cwm1.gif

hee-hee... it may have been past your bedtime when you wrote that, loch!

but seriously, why can't any of you guys tear yourselves away from twilo once in a while? does that place have a monopoly on your minds and feet?

for me it's a matter of two things...

the first being that Armand is not the most reliable of personalities, several months ago, probably six, he was slated to play the roxy and no showed. the second reason has everything to do with saturday night, for me it's one or the other these days and not both, so danny & diggs it is.

i think Armand is fucking great, and i was told im comped for this night, but im still not hittin it.

at this point though, i would take Armand over PVD any day...

i expect a full review though!

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

Originally posted by weyes:

why can't any of you guys tear yourselves away from twilo once in a while?

twilo or no twilo, roxy or no roxy, i'm there if you're buying. you buying?

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Originally posted by loch:

twilo or no twilo, roxy or no roxy, i'm there if you're buying. you buying?

buying what, exactly?

cwm1.gif

well, kids, i'm actually going because of paul johnson, anyway; i've never even heard armand van helden's music, much less been anywhere to hear him spin. (yep, i just freely admitted that on the clubplanet messageboard without any shame or embarrassment.) give pj some props, even though you're not going to see him.

think of me tonight when you're out at twilo, just as you are every weekend. (no, really, i don't mean to be snide, just wanted to meet some more board peeps and it astounds me that none of you is going to the roxy tonight.) have as much fun as i will!

I'll be there. AVH rocks. I saw him at Centro over the summer and it was a great time. He's an awesome producer and DJ. And I've been waitin' to see Paul Johnson for a while too.

I'll see you there. Enjoy smile.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by weyes:

hey, i'll be wearing a pink sleevless shirt with stars that says "hollywood" and black pants. say hey if you see me!

Cool. I'm wearin' a blueish/greyish cheetah pattern short sleve shirt and baggy blue pants. I'll keep an eye out for you.

------------------

BACSig2.gif