Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cuban B aka Melichachachachachacha is 21 today!!!

Happy Birthday Girl!!!

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Hope you have a good celebration!

Just be thankful your not at Albany, when you turn 21 there they make you do shots till you throw up on the BAR!

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

weird%20bob.gif

oooooooo I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U.... your 21 and im not...CURESES!!!... but i suppose i luv ya anyway... happy birthday woman!! cwm38.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

HAppy Birthday Meli...........DOnt get tooooo f#$@ed up tonight cwm1.gif

Luv YA,

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

biggrin.gif OMG... thank you guys sooooo much! biggrin.gif

I've been shooting a little movie for aproduction class since 8:00am today (blah)... I had taken the day off of work, only to have to go in for training later (as it turns out, I'm promoted -- I'm a Supervisor!)... If any of you are in the area, my a capella group will most likely be singing at Cafe 52 later tonight (I want to say 10:45 - 11:ish)...

Oh - and I was wondering who might be coming out to see my band play on April 21st!! It'll be a great show.... and I miss you all!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you all realllllllly soon!

cwm38.gif and biggrin.gif's,

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpghappy.gif

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Happy birt day, Meli!

Now you gotta come to the dinner meetup so you can drink with us.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Alas, as you can see, the 21st I have a gig... it's a well paying one too, and we'll be looked at there by other possible employers, so ChaCha's gotta be there...

Not too much longer till school's out.. Whee!!!

I'm at work now. I'm a Supervisor... I'm all important... I even have a special extention I can be reached at! =0) Ah, the little things! tongue.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpghappy.gif

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Happy B-Day you Dancin'Latino'Cutie'Pie ! cwm37.gif

Life aint' nothin' but a big Song And Dance

and if you know how to Cha Cha your way through it then the marrier your way - My best wishes to you!

Hugs and Kisses cwm38.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Happy Birthday Meli.... smile.gif In opposition to what az-tec suggested.......get REALLY fucked up tonight......who cares.. wink.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

MELI!!!!!! HAPPY B-DAY SWEETS!!! Y does this have to be the medium of contact between us???? Can't wait till we meet again. wink.gif Enjoy your birthday and don't get yourself all stressed out. Have a safe yet crazy night.

Love you,

ErM wink.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg