Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHOSE BACK HOME FROM TWILO?

Originally posted by paristexas:

I made it an early evening - 6 a.m. when Digweed was still spinning an incredible set. Is it still on? I heard they might do a 24 hour set and want an update?????

Whose home now? how was DT? Searching for an update!!!!

I left at 1pm, got home around 2pm. DT was kickin' our asses! Hm, if you left at 6ish, it was right about transition time. DT played for about 45 min to an hour, and then they started tag teaming for about 45 min, and then it was DT.

Simply amazing night. DT dropped a mix of the new Depeche Mode song at 10am, which was my highlight of the night. A close second was 20 min later when he played a mix of "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics. Both got the crowd jumping incredibly.

Oi, one of the best sets every played at Twilo, methinks. Every year they top themselves...

------------------

furnace.gif

"Much respect...to the dreamers..."

I think my favorite moment of the night (morning) was when DT dropped a reprise of "Revolution" some 2 or 3 hours after dropping the full track. Made me smile big-time.

I had to leave at noon, but, damn, would have stayed longer if i could have.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Damn -

I got to Twilo too early last nite and by 5:30 am my buddy and I were tired as shit - We were really lookin forward to Tenaglia - I can't believe he didn't go on earlier.

I thought Digweed's set was unimpressive - really only a few stand outs - recently I've been disappointed with his last few sets at Twilo - I hear way better sets from him at other places it seems like - maybe he threw in some better tunes after I left.

I have to go later the next time so I can last to the end

-Trancer

I got there around 11:30 and left 1:30..place was simply jumping from Glenn B to Digweed to DT rocking the house. There is not a club in the US that could ever be compared to Twilo. I was definetly feeling the crowd and the visuals especially the lasers, sick. for those who did go i am sure you had a great time ,if not you were at the wrong party. for those who didn't go, you missed out totally. BTW what time did it close? ...need some more rest.

------------------

Put the CD in... The Music will do the rest..