Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL SAT!!!

haaaaaaay everyone.. HAPPY EASTER!! Where was everyone last night??..just because its easter, you cant NOT go to tunnel!! hehe..j/k Still had fun last night..Kim Kozzi was awesome, Rizzo was hot and Nero you know your the best hun.. See everyone next saturday.. Enjoy Easter dinner! bye.

~*~Debbie~*~ mwaaaaaaaz

PS..has anyone seen steeeeeeeeeeeven? Hes my pink walrus.. lol cwm29.gifcwm26.gifcwm30.gifcwm26.gifcwm29.gif

I am happy to hear you all had a great time. Next week will even be better.

Saturday April 21st

The Prodical Son Returns

Eddie Baez goes into the Wee hours with Anthony Nero

Chris the Greek is in the Mezz with the Funk

Welcome UPHONIC from EUROPE

Our friends from Across the Pond (LOndon, Rome & Ibiza) make pop there TUNNEL cherry's by bringing in the stylings of MCB & CHETAN

And on the Main Floor a special PErformance by MYNDY K

performing her new son "WHERE U ARE" written by Johnny Vicious

And "FLY AWAY" produced by Eddie Baez himself

if you like WITHOUT YOU this one is gonna blow it away.

it's time to experience the BIRTH, DEATH and REBIRTH of DANCE MUSIC. cwm26.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

yo whats up all you tunnel rats

i have been out of action casue i was away but i will be there next week. cant wait to see everyone next week

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

debbie,thanks for the props,i had a great time last night,there is no question in my mind that tunnel sat nights will be hotter than ever.laanie&john miller are putting a great schedule together,and i feel a great vibe there..i stayed around to hear anthony nero spin after hours,and i must say he ripped a great energy driven set.don't miss eddie baez next week,who is on fire lately with great new production pieces including myndy k.special thanks to kim sozzi for a great performance.........

mike rizzo

razor0121@aol.com

. . .Not that packed at all. . .Rizzo hogged the tables, an I didn't even get to hear nero drop some shit. . .I left around 5 am cause I had to do the family thing today. . .Kim Sozzi tore it up. . .Can't wait til next week. . .shit is gonna b hot. . .Nero and Eddie B. . .+ live performance by Myndy K. . .MOIST. . .LaTerZ. . .MikeMc

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

mike,i don't think i ever met you,but nero went on at 4:30 am sharp,if you knew me personally it's definately not my style to take advantage of anything.(just thought i'd clear that up).............

Well , i didnt go because my friends didnt call me to go out so i figured they didnt want to go out .,ill be there next weekand

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

whats up peeps, mike thanks 4 the support but rizz was supposed to be on till 5. a lil misscommunication , it happens. As soon as i alked into tunnel riz had the energy level off the hook. i wish afterhours went longer then 6 but tunnel thought it be best if us crack heads made easter dinner, good idea no, my fam was happy i made it. anyways this sat is gonna be insane once again as lannie n miller bring u these sick perfomances. this week mindy k and eddie baez WHAT!!!!stick around as i try to keep the momentum into the afterhours. www.anthonynero.com

cwm42.gif