Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need drama

OK, I'm a little upset and discouraged. On nights when i have to wait for the b/f to get off work i come here for entertainment. Now, it is very nice to see everyone getting along but, come on people, we can't keep it all sweetness and light!! Drama has it's place in the world. We've all got an evil bone in our body so please, let that shit out and give me something fun to do!!!!

I don't want to start it but, I'll be happy to get involved cwm35.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

have you seen my thread 'petrol made sweet love to me'? or the glowball thread 'attention deanna11'?

SK13

I did, but the lovemaking one seems...localized, mostly to the parties involved smile.gif I want a good old fashioned, everyone gets involved, knock down, drag em out battle of old!

The deanna vs. glowball thread holds some promise, especially since Frankie threw his hat into the ring with the popeye post. Only thing is...I have no idea what the intentional wrongdoing was confused.gif

------------------

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

you are a sick and demented lady.

to make things worse, your someone's MOM too!

Bay Mommy! Bad Mommy!

now go spank yourself!

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Originally posted by cathyo:

The deanna vs. glowball thread holds some promise, especially since Frankie threw his hat into the ring with the popeye post. Only thing is...I have no idea what the intentional wrongdoing was confused.gif

hi, cathyo. i found the original for you. geez, i didn't know i had such talent for initiating drama. and here i thought i was just a bored kid with no study skills. the things you can achieve with hours and hours of dedication cwm35.gifhttp://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/027287.html

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Originally posted by apotheosis:

now go spank yourself!

Now wouldn't you like to see that! Yeah, I'm the one who is sick and demented, uh huh, uh huh. tongue.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 04-10-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

hi, cathyo. i found the original for you. geez, i didn't know i had such talent for initiating drama. and here i thought i was just a bored kid with no study skills. the things you can achieve with hours and hours of dedication cwm35.gif <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/027287.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/027287.html</A>

That's all?? I thought it must have been much worse to warrant the official drama starting phrase "STFU".

I need more folks

------------------

Well, I'm back in town now...stay tuned. wink.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by gravity:

I was wondering where the fuck you were? I was actually thinkin the same thing lately "This board's been a little dull, where the hell is gravity?"

Sick em Kid....

Originally posted by visions:

I was wondering where the fuck you were? I was actually thinkin the same thing lately "This board's been a little dull, where the hell is gravity?"

Sick em Kid....

Whats goin on kid...I was down in Florida for the past 10 days...back to the grind today...nothing really interesting going on here I see...but I'm sure the fun will begin again soon enough. Hope all is cool w/ you and I'll definitely "invite" you to join me when things stir up.

cwm11.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Hey there !!!

Missed ya !! It's been awfully quiet around here ! Glad to see you're back babe !

Nice to hear from you too...my girl and I did a few days down in the Florida Keys and a few days in Sobe...what a fucking well needed break from this shit in NYC... I think the sun and relaxation took away some of my need for controversy, but I'm sure I'll be up to "no good" soon enough. Hope all is well w/ you.

cwm1.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Whats goin on kid...I was down in Florida for the past 10 days...back to the grind today...nothing really interesting going on here I see...but I'm sure the fun will begin again soon enough. Hope all is cool w/ you and I'll definitely "invite" you to join me when things stir up.

cwm11.gif

Sounds like you had a nice lil break, we definitely all need that shit once in a while! I also had a lil 8 day stint in cancun, shit was nuts, but too many lil girls, would of rather been in SoBe but can't complain about 8 days of sun.

Phew *wipes forhead*, thank God!

Hope you had a good time smile.gif! I'm sure you did wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by DJ Renegade:

STD

Stop

the

Drama

for 2001

Oh don't worry, I'm over that. It usually only lasts for a couple days wink.gif

It's a beautiful day and I love everyone now smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

heres a tip,

I guarantee that rascist fuck'll pop up and get the entire board all worked up.

(he's still PMing me about some stupidity from three or four weeks ago...geeeez!) cwm31.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by mugwump:

heres a tip,

I guarantee that rascist fuck'll pop up and get the entire board all worked up.

(he's still PMing me about some stupidity from three or four weeks ago...geeeez!) cwm31.gif

are you still posting, you...you..you ASIAN HATER, you! Next, you'll be spouting about one-eyed gay guys, and , oh STFU and SMFD, b/c IOY and you should KYR and all that other shite. j/k, mugz.

and Gravity... glad to see you back. I meant to catch which 17 names went on vacy with you, but oh well, my abd, I missed it.

-ichi cwm9.gif

(cathy, this should at least get a couple of lines fo drama for ya...)

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

are you still posting, you...you..you ASIAN HATER, you! Next, you'll be spouting about one-eyed gay guys, and , oh STFU and SMFD, b/c IOY and you should KYR and all that other shite. j/k, mugz.

and Gravity... glad to see you back. I meant to catch which 17 names went on vacy with you, but oh well, my abd, I missed it.

-ichi cwm9.gif

(cathy, this should at least get a couple of lines fo drama for ya...)

LOL*

veeeeery funny!

yea..I'm back so WATCH OUT!

L*

cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg