Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What will come first for Britney Spears?

Playboy or getting knocked up by Curly from Nsync?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Hey gravity what up?? How you been??

Well, considering I work in entertainment I have the skinny on our little friend Britney....she and curly are only for the public, they actually don't even like each other. Her actual live-in boyfriend is in CA. Their place is not to far from my friends apartment....so it is more likely that she will end up either pregnant or possibly in playboy!! cwm13.gif

------------------

powerpuff1.jpg

Originally posted by powerpuff:

Hey gravity what up?? How you been??

Well, considering I work in entertainment I have the skinny on our little friend Britney....she and curly are only for the public, they actually don't even like each other. Her actual live-in boyfriend is in CA. Their place is not to far from my friends apartment....so it is more likely that she will end up either pregnant or possibly in playboy!! cwm13.gif

I'm super, thanx for asking...

How about Britney nude & pregnant in Playboy...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by resident:

I saw a picture of her in some odd magazine, where she was sporting a little stomach roll action. Maybe she will follow Alicia Silverstone's suit...

LOL, I just noticed your sig...funny!

cwm35.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Hopefully Brit, NSync, Back Street Boys, Eden's Crush, Destiny's Child, and all the other cookie cutter, contrived pop "stars" with no *real* talent (just great marketing machines) will get lost on a deserted island somewhere, and we won't have to be bothered with their BS "music" anymore...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

However, i would LOVE to see her NOT pregnant, in playboy. So we can see if they're real or not. either way, i think everyone would find some type of pleasure in seeing that. I'd laugh my ass off first...THEN drool. THEN show everyone i know that hasnt seen it...heh

------------------

-----"I am Jack's Mental Disorder. -Ed Norton~Fight Club Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpgringcopy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by gravity:

Playboy or getting knocked up by Curly from Nsync?

newton's discovery, my friend. heavy is the force that weighs you down with such philosophical ponderings.

cwm27.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"