Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you: twitch, snore, or drool, in your sleep?

lo

Originally posted by visions:

My last visit at the dentist, he told me that I was grinding all the enamel off my teeth and I told him well maybe it's from the extacy pills that I used to take...j/k

anyways...he took an impression and made this small night guard that fits pretty comfortably on your front two teeth which prevents you from grinding...you should look into it...grinding your teeth can cause complications over time...

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 04-16-2001).]

I'm on my second night guard! LOL. Can't sleep without it. The thing is, I'd like for my brain to stop doing it!

------------------

You're only young once

my girl giggles when she sleeps, it the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

she also kicks, which is less cute.

we have been sharing a bed for four years and I've developed an auto-spoon reaction.

whenever I sleep over at a friends house, they always tell me how I kept trying to snuggle them all night. I guess its better than snoring cwm1.gif

---steviecheeks

Originally posted by cheeks:

we have been sharing a bed for four years and I've developed an auto-spoon reaction.

whenever I sleep over at a friends house, they always tell me how I kept trying to snuggle them all night. I guess its better than snoring cwm1.gif

---steviecheeks

Well now, that all depends. Frankly, I would prefer my best friend snore rather than try to snuggle his morning happy-stick into my butt while I'm sleeping. Dont get me wrong... I love him, but not that much. ::grin::

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

true, true. LOL

so funny. although, none of my sleeping buddies have ever complained about that.

---steviecheeks

------------------

"If ever you realize that what you are watching is, in fact, a play within

a play, sit back, relax, and HOLD ON FOR THE RIDE ON YOUR LIFE!"

yo lately well not all the times but i been getting this little twich like on the bottom of my eyelid around where the eye lashes are(right eye). what that means yo??? it last about two or three seconds. that shit freaks me out lol

------------------

farrah-

Originally posted by cheeks:

I've developed an auto-spoon reaction.

My has the same thing now. You're getting spooned whether you like it or not.

I like it of course. We sleep so close to each other it has gotten to the point that I wake up every 1/2 hour or so if he is not there for some reason.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

like to watch your roomie while he sleeps, eh?

no! he doesnt cover his toes when he sleeps and i can see them! when i wake up in the moring.

------------------

06.gif

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!

I drool when I'm sleeping on one of my side, and snoor when I am really really tired...

But kicking, no way, I don't kick, and I don't want to be kicked while I'm asleep, I mean comeon.....what if that kick hits under the bilt? WTF Get up in the middle of my sleep with pain such as that, noooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Funny stuff everyone, let me hear more....

The TwiloFireDude cwm23.gif

------------------

wiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really...I can't back that up...Work sux...let it be weekend at all the time"