Clubplanet Nightlife Community

light bright, light bright..turn on the magic of colored lights.

I'm bored.

i wish i had a light bright to play with..or some shrinky dinks.

maybe a game of operation, possibly an easy bake oven, maybe even hungry hungry hippos!

oh..i miss being little!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Originally posted by cmb1975:

wanna play red rover??? or red light green light, 123???

ahhhh...to be 10 again!!!

red rover red rover send cmb1975 right over! LOL!

how bout kick the can? or running bases?

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

freeze tag? tv tag? who wants to sell some lemonade on the corner? .05 cents a cup!!!! (shit nowadays, the damn kids are charging $5!!!)

god, this post could go on forever!!! I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!!!

I am gonna go put on my underoos and watch little house on the prairie!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

remember kangaroos? those damn sneakers were the best! loved the little pocket!

underoos! those were great!

and feetie pj's!

i'm trying to relive my youth at the moment.

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

Originally posted by duckets:

I'm bored.

i wish i had a light bright to play with..or some shrinky dinks.

maybe a game of operation, possibly an easy bake oven, maybe even hungry hungry hippos!

oh..i miss being little!

I got my lil cousin Lite Brite for xmas. His mom has more fun with it than he does! wink.gif Unfortunately they don't make Shrinky Dinks anymore. (I can't seem to find them anywhere.) So I got him Sea Monkeys instead! biggrin.gif

And who says you have to "be little" to play these games!?!? I was 23 when I asked for Spyrograph for christmas. wink.gif

------------------

pbc.gif

can i join in the fun too? does anyone remember those gloves that would change color in the cold? i never had a pair but always wanted them cwm6.gif

or what about jem? and the misfits? i LOVED them! even had the dolls with the casette tapes....JEM, is truely outrageous, truely, truely, truely outrageous! oh man, i just realized i'm still at work... cwm10.gif

Originally posted by emiliep:

can i join in the fun too? does anyone remember those gloves that would change color in the cold? i never had a pair but always wanted them cwm6.gif

or what about jem? and the misfits? i LOVED them! even had the dolls with the casette tapes....JEM, is truely outrageous, truely, truely, truely outrageous! oh man, i just realized i'm still at work... cwm10.gif

freezy freakies or freaky freezies? i can never remember!

and JEM..i loved jem!

Freakie Freezies!!!

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

does anyone remember those gloves that would change color in the cold? i never had a pair but always wanted them

ha yea freaky freezies!! i had a yellow pair and they had big hearts on them!!! oh and feet pj's!! loved them!! and mr potato head was my fav! and what were those thingys, colorforms?? they were plastic little ppl u would stick on a board?? i remember i had rainbow brite. ah to re-live my childhood! i wanna be a kid again!! cwm14.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

thanks guys! kids these days are missing OUT! and by the way, i kick ASS in hungry, hungry hippo!

I'll bring the game to the meet up....We'll have a hungry hippo tournament!!! Your goin' down!!!

And on the subject of freezie freakies...what about MOON BOOTS!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Originally posted by blueguy808:

ok...since it's mostly girls answering this...How many of you had L. A. Gears with like 5 different laces in 'em?

i admit it. but i only had 2 different colors...and of course the matching slouchy socks in the same colors!

anyone see that episode of the simpsons where apu's wife, majula, gives birth to eight kids? at one point, homer is trying to drug a sleeping guard/nanny and he says 'i brought chloroform.' so he puts all these little plastic stickers on the nanny's face and apu yells 'you idiot! those are colorforms!'

what was the fun in baking big stickers and making them small? it's a mystery.

ok...since it's mostly girls answering this...How many of you had L. A. Gears with like 5 different laces in 'em?

i admit it. but i only had 2 different colors...and of course the matching slouchy socks in the same colors!

A-ha!!! Found you out emilie. I knew you were one of "THOSE" people...j/k

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

anyone see that episode of the simpsons where apu's wife, majula, gives birth to eight kids? at one point, homer is trying to drug a sleeping guard/nanny and he says 'i brought chloroform.' so he puts all these little plastic stickers on the nanny's face and apu yells 'you idiot! those are colorforms!'

what was the fun in baking big stickers and making them small? it's a mystery.

alright, alright. you got me. but let me ask YOU a question. did you ever own a pair of z cavaricci's(?) ?

nope...I was a long hair skater/metal type. I will own up to the ripped jeans and jean jacket with an Anthrax patch on the back, with either cheap white hi-tops or Chucks.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

alright, alright. you got me. but let me ask YOU a question. did you ever own a pair of z cavaricci's(?) ?

<looks around to see if anyone is listening>

i had cavariccis...travel foxes...alot of Aqua Net hairspray and I even had my nails done every 2 weeks and had my boyfriends name painted on a nail!!!!

Oh geez...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif