Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAMN...sopranos!!!

for real Tony Soprano is a real pimp...he's hittin off annabella sciorra...a true role model to men's men everywhere...

the guy died from a heart attack while trying to ...well, yeah...and i still think ralphie is a deer in headlights, though, maybe it'll go away not that he's a captain, time heals all wounds...

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by ephor:

yeah it was taped at rascals comedy club in jersey, at the end credits they thanked that club.. ralphie did deserve what happened even thought tony did "break the rules" it is understandable.. cause ralph was just out of line that whole episode.. meadow and jackie is an interesting mix.. im excitied the show is getting the best it has ever been. that sl600 or wutever it was WoW and tony what a pimp that mercedes lady wooooooo haha im waitin to see meadow in like factory or exit lol wit her room mate all banged up lol

I saw that in the credits...I just cant figure out which part was tape in Rascals....

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

meadow & jackie?? thats gonna be big trouble i think. and btw how **HOT** is he?? cwm17.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by starcapone:

annabella sciorra is amazingly sexy

Very true...and she's going to be around for a couple of more episodes...I wonder how her presense is going to do the Tony's family...

Divorce???

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I saw that in the credits...I just cant figure out which part was tape in Rascals....

I think it was the part where they were shooting pool, before meadow stole the car... ?could be wrong?

I saw Tony at the Mercer Kitchen this Friday.

he was pimpin hardcore and drinking stoli grapefruits

------------------

"If ever you realize that what you are watching is, in fact, a play within

a play, sit back, relax, and HOLD ON FOR THE RIDE ON YOUR LIFE!"