Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ClubNYC Dinner Meet-Up!! Need Reply!!**

I checked out couple of latin/spanish restaurant (ie. Helena's) and either they wouldn't take a reservation our size on a Friday night or the pre-fix was not worth the food (I SWEAR). So, after much thought/search . . . I decided we should go back to a place that we all liked. The drinks were cheap and the food was better than okay. Where am I talking about?

ACME BAR AND GRILL!!! You guys remember the place, don't ya?? And if you weren't there before then here's your chance! The food is Southern Style!

When: Friday, April 20th (by the bar at 6:30 p.m. and dinner at 8 p.m.)

Where: Acme, 9 Great Jones Street (between Broadway & Lafayette Street)

Train: 6 to Bleeker Street. Walk up 2 blocks on Lafayette until you hit Great Jones Street.

Note: The plan is that we're going to greet one of our members, who finally decided to get off his lazy crackhead alcoholic brit ass and fly here from Chicago. We're going to greet him New York style by getting him drunk and then dragging him to Vinyl!! YOU HEARD ME!! I'mma gonna be going to Vinyl with our good friend David (b2b).

**psst! Pete here's your chance to show me how clubbing is really done!**

So, please reply to this thread and let me know if you're going to be joining us for dinner! I mean dinner as in sit down food, if you're planning to have liquid dinner by the bar then please let me know so that I don't reserve a seat for ya!! Who's coming!?!

p.s. David, they only charge $5 per champagne bottle. thumb.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, yeah, I'll check it out cwm3.gif

Do I hear Hurricane? In the words of the illustrious p00hperscoops..."hee-haw" smile.gif

-Jamms "jammygettingtoredownthatnight...bewarned"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...more news at 4:20 face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas

casey ya got my vote for acme..

great food cheap booze, can't go wrong smile.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Note: The plan is that we're going to greet one of our members, who finally decided to get off his lazy crackhead alcoholic brit ass and fly here from Chicago. We're going to greet him New York style by getting him drunk and then dragging him to Vinyl!! YOU HEARD ME!! I'mma gonna be going to Vinyl with our good friend David (b2b).

Summed up very nicely there Casey, less of the crackhead now i try just to keep it to the alchoholic Brit part... although i may be indulging.

Ohh Danny please shine your light on me.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by blueangel:

**psst! Pete here's your chance to show me how clubbing is really done!**

BlueAngel

Oh Gawd...you'll do anything to get me to these meetupthingys...remember I DONT DO MEETUPS!!!! biggrin.gif

- Pete"thatwasnotmeatthedrinkmeetup"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

hmmm vinyl that nite...

i remember b2b asking about deep dish at twilo... its deep dish AND saeed and palash so it should be an amazing nite..

think i'll be there as opposed to danny, since i can always catch him..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Heyyy

Im down... Vinyl (& Acme) is the answer!

Pizznete, you fiznag, you're coming.

B2B - Watch out for us substance abusers wink.gif You're going doooowwwn NY Style!

smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

I'm in!

But I gotta go to exit after to support mikey!!!! (he's spinnin there from 1 to 4!)

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 04-10-2001).]

Im there.....if you can handle a baked Andy.....4/20 my favorite holiday.. smile.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by az-tec:

Im there.....if you can handle a baked Andy.....4/20 my favorite holiday.. smile.gif

That's what I'm talking about Andy!

Casey, I'm not in for diner, just drinks and dank for me.

4/20 Smoke Meetup is outside the restaurant from 6-8pm. cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by nyc420:

That's what I'm talking about Andy!

Casey, I'm not in for diner, just drinks and dank for me.

4/20 Smoke Meetup is outside the restaurant from 6-8pm. cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

we should just meet at like 12 in washington square and chill all day and then troop it down to acme biggrin.gif

------------------

scream.gif

Rib i plan to hit Twilo first to get pissed, then Vinyl when i carn't drink no more. Best of both worlds.

CM, yeah yeah i herd it all before. I am sure my EXPERIANCE will help me through wink.gif But it's just my mate Charlie for me.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by brandie:

umm . . . i'm in cas smile.gif

omg ME at a meetup!??! hehehee, i'll have to show up with pete (mr. i dont do meetups b/c i am far too cool for them) and really surprise everyone wink.gif

lol

luv,

brandie

Um did I say you were allowed to hang out with me? I definately don't remember saying that...excuse me? I don't hang out with crackwhores anymore

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by schwingep:

Um did I say you were allowed to hang out with me? I definately don't remember saying that...excuse me? I don't hang out with crackwhores anymore

- Pete

cool.gif

i think you said something about it after you paid me for the *good time* we had... i gues i misinterpreted you saying 'wow i'd really like to have wild monkey sex with you' as 'yeah, you're cool even though you're a crackwhore.'

wellwellwell . . . i was fucked up ANYWAY and i dont CARE *pouty voice*

hehehe

please please please... i promise i'll take those anger management classes we talked about last nite . . . please can i hang out with you???

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

i think you said something about it after you paid me for the *good time* we had... i gues i misinterpreted you saying 'wow i'd really like to have wild monkey sex with you' as 'yeah, you're cool even though you're a crackwhore.'

wellwellwell . . . i was fucked up ANYWAY and i dont CARE *pouty voice*

hehehe

please please please... i promise i'll take those anger management classes we talked about last nite . . . please can i hang out with you???

luv,

brandie

Yeah you mustve been fucked up if you were hearing those words...it was more like...here's a few pills and a pile of blow, now don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out...as for the monkey sex part I believe I was really saying, hey bitch will you get out of here already, I got some hottie on her way over to have monkey sex with me, you dumbass crackwhore.

Listen the only time you're allowed to hang with me is in the mens bathroom at Twilo...just where you belong

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by schwingep:

Yeah you mustve been fucked up if you were hearing those words...it was more like...here's a few pills and a pile of blow, now don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out...as for the monkey sex part I believe I was really saying, hey bitch will you get out of here already, I got some hottie on her way over to have monkey sex with me, you dumbass crackwhore.

Listen the only time you're allowed to hang with me is in the mens bathroom at Twilo...just where you belong

- Pete

cool.gif

you intentionally got me that fucked up . . . you know i would sell my soul for a pile of blow smile.gif

i told you i'm totally down with hanging out in the men's bathroom . . . when you're not getting head from that pretty boy named "Ricardo"

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I would love to spend my favorite day of the year with y'all, im def down for the smoke meet-up, we can mix our ingredients, do a nice chef's blend..cya there!

-_-mikey #2-_-

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights

you intentionally got me that fucked up . . . you know i would sell my soul for a pile of blow smile.gif

i told you i'm totally down with hanging out in the men's bathroom . . . when you're not getting head from that pretty boy named "Ricardo"

luv,

brandie

yeah while I was sleeping on the couch I shoved pill after pill, drink after drink, and a straw up your nose...riiiigghhhttttt

as for Ricardo, homeboy can work it better than you ANYDAY or the week, and he ain't a little whiney bitch like you either

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06

Kush Kush Kush Kush