Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shirtless in New York City

I know that this has probably been asked a million times but I'm gonna ask for some advice anyhow.

When I am out at the Clubs where I am from and when I was in Montreal or London, England lots of guys take their shirts off. It gets hot. Damn hot. Hell, in LOndon most girls took their shirts off down to their bras.

Now I know lots of really muscular guys take their shirts off to show off and that seems to bug some people. Me - that odesn't bug me. I think its natural to wanna show off some and cool - girls do it all the time. But many of them over-do it by posing and acting all lame about it - I mean take the shirt off and show the bod - sure. But no need to then flaunt it.

Myself, I'm another story. No big muscles, more lean and fit. I take the shirt off because its hot and it because I have a general ruile to alwaysbe as naked as is legally allowed in any situation smile.gif Honestly, I think I like the sensual element and the freedom ofless clothes but I am not walking around thinking my bod is all that. I am not saying I wouldn't be tempted with narcissism but I guess I'll have to wait until I have the uber-bod before I'll know how well I resist such temptations smile.gif

I do not shave - and if that was my thing I'd wax not shave.

So when in NYC should I take my shirt off? Should I care what otherpeople are gonna think? Are people gonna think its lame? And why exactly do some people hate guys with their shirtsoff if you factor out the scratchy stuff and the posing? I mean it can't be sweat as we are all soaked already so who cares who's sweat I get on me.

I personally don't care who has their shirt off. Fact is, when you're at a club, sweat is not the only nasty thing getting on you. Clubbin' is a dirty business! smile.gif Just shower when you get home and you're all good again.

Take it off, who cares??

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

thanks cathyo. I just hear a lot of people complaining about guys with their shirts off and I wanted to know if I would be breaking some taboo in NYC by doing so. I still might havedone it - butits good to at least know if you are breaking one.

Originally posted by andre9000:

* waiting for keshiki to voice her approval.... *

He'll only get her approval if he is a beefy Italian.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

He'll only get her approval if he is a beefy Italian.

...or a goat

sho nuff

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by mrdick:

I could try to pork up and clue hairon my back and arms

Nutin doin there man. She's pretty smart and has good experience, from what I've heard. She can smell a wolf in sheeps clothing, or a non-goat in goat's clothing from a mile away. But you'd look funny. Good luck. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Please don't, for whatever reason. From the muscle heads practicng for their pose-off at the Mr. Junior Universe Contest to the 'cracked-out,skinny-ass, happy go lucky raver', it is a downer to go to a club and see this. No need to be sweating all over everyone with your shirt off. If you have to do it, do it with your shirt on so at least some of it gets absorbed and everyone doesn't have to view a sea of skin. I understand that there are places where taking your shirt off is the norm and I tend to stay away from those places, places I wish I could go and not be subjected to that crap! Try it a nicer, upscale club (and yes, these do have a good vibe; see Centro-Fly) and I doubt you will last long. That's what makes these clubs nicer and up-scale. No not stuffy! Nicer, classier!

okay here is my professional opinion since it has been so courteously requested.. *bow*

as for the shirt off, I do not like shirts off on any guy!!! BEEFY italian, meatsauce, G O A T, etc. If you want to take your shirt off, go to the beach. I don't want your sweaty meat rubbing against my nice clothing if I happen to walk by you at a close interval. Also, even more reason to keep your shirt on if you are not BEEFY..DAYEM.....and you are HAIRY...keep that shit on man! damn canadians!

cwm25.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

Balkini's ride....now you know why I B L O W G O A T S!!!!

pg_ss750_09.jpg