Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats in everyones cd player today??

well today i was in the mood for a little massive attack. what'chas listening to?? cwm38.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by duckets:

at the moment..portishead-DUMMY

LOVE THEM!!! cwm20.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

oooohh I love the "what are you listening to" posts!

Ok today I got up and threw on Hybrid's Wider angle

(the symphonic classical mixed with trance and breaks elements is a real pick me up!)

In my bag however I've thrown quite a mix of CDs I plan to be the soundtrack for today..

Oakie's, An other world

BT (mixed CD I made with some older stuff and some more newer brakes shit from the European releases)

Adam freeland's, Techtonics

Layo and Bushwaka

Deep dish

Massive attack

The orb

Kraftwerk

and

The mad professor with scratch lee perry(come down music for the end of the day)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Guest danwang

First I heard a sampler of the new (debut) album from System F (Ferry Corsten), on Eurodancehits.com

If I don't find anything else new and exciting on the net, I'll go for live sets of Tiesto and Armin van Buuren (separately)

As my latest downloads, I listened to them last Friday (at work), but heck I can't enough, I'll listen to them again!

I think tonight I'll look for PvD's early sets at Twilo, back in the days when I didn't know much about either. May 16, 1999 was the debut, right? I think I came across a 20-minute version of it before (at which time I opted for his set at Innercity 2000 instead). Does a full length (>= 74 mins) exist?

------------------

We're alive, take a breath

We're alive, take a deep breath

Originally posted by anacondatro:

i was listening to shyne saturday night so thats whats in there.

That cd is great. It got little press and not many props, but the beats are ill, and Shyne has got that gangsta flow down. Many dope tracks, but my favs:

whatcha gonna do

the life

ni**as gonna die

commission

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

brian christopher - united states of trance

sound factory vol 13

tiesto - summerbreeze

misja - (have no idea if this is how u spell it or what the name is, found it on napster)

and a mix cd that i made downloading songs from napster cwm24.gif

------------------

"mess with the best...die like the rest"

Originally posted by k2:

Ottmar Liebert, by any chance? Love his stuff.

hmm no

i had some Gerardo Nunez, Vicente Amigo, and hmm some Paco de Lucia... Ottmar's a bit too smooth jazz station-y for me...

------------------

aikirei.gif

AIM: MARANELLO24

this morn woke up to some slayer. needed some nice wake up music. now i have dt athens playing. i just can't get enough of that man.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J