Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats in everyones cd player today??

well as I was singing to Suede NYC about an hour ago.. And I'll sing to all of you!

"All I wanted was your lovin',what you gave was so much nothing......"

He clams thats all wrong but thats what I hear from the speakers.. the songs name:

NOTHINGNESS...

Great song full of energy.. I am bad with names and titles of songs so i might be wrong!

Luv Sinem

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by duckets:

at the moment..portishead-DUMMY

in about 5 minutes-tool-ANEMA..

That Tool albumn is still one of the best records I've ever heard, good call. Me? I'm listening to Digweeds latest Underground. Good food for my soul on a foggy monday.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

i took it a little old school today and went with eddie's Brainbug - Rain. Then brought it more recent with jonathan's new sun is shining. And the usuals after that. and lets not forget my favorite, Nelly - Ride with me. im definately feelin that track.

Guest crystalmethodny

1) Color Me Danny - Danny Tenaglia

2) Body N Soul Volume 2

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Guest boyfrombklyn

Originally posted by nikilina:

honestly... the dixie chicks.. lol

sorry.... i listen to more then just house/trance.

will i get kicked off the board for this one?

Doubt it, I was pumping Barry White all day yesterday.

Gatecrasher-Longitude

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

In the bedroom alarm clock: George Michael's Greatest Hits CD 2 - "For The Feet"

In the truck: 4 burned cds of various songs, Shania Twain "The Woman In Me", and Depeche Mode "Music For The Masses".

In the car: Sarah Brightman "La Luna"

In the stereo system: Sarah McLachlan "Fumbling Towards Exctasy", Pat Benetar "All Fired Up", and 3 empty slots.

------------------

pbc.gif

this morning : Anthony Pappa NuBreed CD2 - that shit is pretty sick; dark and smooth.

later on today: Digweed Kiss FM's, a few of them, still trying to relive saturday.

No doubt DT's athens will make it in there sometime today sooner or later.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Robert Miles....Dreamland. Figured with the crappy weather and all, I'm half asleep anyway

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

Digweed....

live from twilo...on twilo's 4th year anniversary, and the guy asking us to exit the club, bcs of the fire....

that shit is awesome!!!

TwiloFireDude cwm23.gif

------------------

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really...I can't back that up...Work sux...let it be weekend at all the time"

[This message has been edited by twilofiredude (edited 04-17-2001).]

Love Portishead...saw them in concert in Austin...their DJ, Andy Smith, is coming in May to this drum n bass party that I go to..

Love Massive Attack as well...411 on their new album, they are apparently taking their time..they have Liz Fraser and Andy Horace again doing some vocal tracks for them...they also collaborated with Bowie for a song on the Moulin Rouge soundtrack..

Right now I am listening to Baxter, a swedish trip-hop/drum n bass group...I just discovered them...I'm in love...if any one of you guys like Lamb, you'll love Baxter..

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...