Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First time, a guaranteed good time?

Have you ever taken someone clubbing and rolling for the first time and not had them love every minute of it?

I’m just curious because I’ve introduced a number of good friends to it, and without exception they all had a hell of a good time. Some of them were friends I grew up with who never listened to, or understood, dance music and would never have considered setting foot in a club. It’s so much fun to watch the smile take over their face for the first time and see them jumping around to music they would never have normally appreciated.

I don’t think I’ve created any pill monsters, but it’s certainly changed a couple of them…….for the better too.

Is it possible to have a bad time your first time or for someone to not appreciated it? Assuming their with friends and it a good pill.

I love new recruits! Actually I've never had one, ppl have backed out on me.

But it's a guranteed good time!! I love showing new people my bag o' fun. I'll just whip out fun stuff to play with or eat...I love watching ppl get so excited when they see something new! It's classic! I like helping other people have a really good time when they're out clubbing...sharing the love...as long as they don't steal any of my stuff that is! cwm32.gif

------------------

You're only young once