Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO'S GOING TO LIMELIGHT TOMORROW?!?!?!?!

Anyone, Anyone, Bueler, Bueler??????

-Scotty-

------------------

"To sEe YoU wHeN i WaKe Up, iS a GiFt I dIdN't ThInK cOuLd bE ReAl. To kNoW ThAt yOu FeEl tHe sAmE aS I dO, I iS a ThReE fOld uToPiAn DrEaM. YoU Do SoMeThInG tO mE tHaT i CaN"t eXpLaIn. So wOuLd i Be OuT oF LiNe iF i SaId i MiSs yOu...."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

ThE PHaZoN....InJeCtInG SoNiC StImULuS iNtO a CrOwD Of ThOuSaNdS BeGgInG fOr, AnD rEcEiViNg, CoMmUnAL ReLeAsE.

C'mon people, SPACEGIRL, Frankie Bones, you can't miss this, I know all of you want to be there, so let's hear it!!!!!

-Scotty-

------------------

"To sEe YoU wHeN i WaKe Up, iS a GiFt I dIdN't ThInK cOuLd bE ReAl. To kNoW ThAt yOu FeEl tHe sAmE aS I dO, I iS a ThReE fOld uToPiAn DrEaM. YoU Do SoMeThInG tO mE tHaT i CaN"t eXpLaIn. So wOuLd i Be OuT oF LiNe iF i SaId i MiSs yOu...."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

ThE PHaZoN....InJeCtInG SoNiC StImULuS iNtO a CrOwD Of ThOuSaNdS BeGgInG fOr, AnD rEcEiViNg, CoMmUnAL ReLeAsE.

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

C'mon people, SPACEGIRL, Frankie Bones, you can't miss this, I know all of you want to be there, so let's hear it!!!!!

-Scotty-

frankie is dope , but local ,, space is great with her fake live pa show she does , byt umm hello ... Juan Atkins ... the godfather of techno .. one of teh people that basically invented the music we listen too .. that should be your diving force .. plus i've neevr seen heaven i wanan see what all the talks about .. and i like pleasehead too ...

but i just got teh call for teh autible plan ... one last trip to VT to get some summery, shushy snowboarding in b4 i pack up teh gear for the winter ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by misskittie:

totally considering it. Anyone wanna meet up with me before hand?

KAT...................

I tried callin ya at work b4......

IM going to the metup then LL, then Twilo....

I think we got a whole crew doing this...If ya want to cum along.......................

Call me..............

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by az-tec:

KAT...................

I tried callin ya at work b4......

IM going to the metup then LL, then Twilo....

I think we got a whole crew doing this...If ya want to cum along.......................

Call me..............

I'm down with that!

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

[This message has been edited by nyc420 (edited 04-19-2001).]

will definitely be there.

space girl on the keyboards will blow your mind! frankie bones, as long as he doesn't get in front of the mic, always puts on a good show. i heard pleasurehead won't be makin' it frown.gif

but the one i'm looking for is juan atkins. we're in for a real treat with this guy - even though he was the one that started it all he's still innovating and experimenting and i'm going to love the mindf**k he'll take us on....

c u all on the dancefloor!!!!!

peaz,

rob

hey everyone whats up...

I'll def. be there too....hehe cant wiat either its going to be good. does anyone know how the line is going to be..if its going to be bad or anything and .....

ARE WE DOING A MEETUP hehehe...come peeps i wanna meet u guys....

muah

=)

------------------

The club is jumpin jumpin.....

I'm down - is there a meetup and can someone hook me up with a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> !!

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

Ok everyone now you all can sleep peacfully tonight cause i will be in attendance for this massive event...headin over after the meet up with everyone...for all of you that were there last year you all know what your in for...everyone else get ready for a blast...

------------------

"Let us discuss the mental attitude, the mental must always stay calm, you must let nothing move you be it good or bad, but when the mental cannot be moved there is no longer good or bad.....there just is..., when there just is, you have the power to form and shape, so now witness the wrath of the Math"-Jeru the Damaga

Dancer-13.gif

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

Matches-02.gifI'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by deanna11:

oh man, i was so busy swearing off deep dish/saeed and palash, that i forgot about this

joeydollaz, i thought it's all real PA now

i dunno, i thought it was notorious that her show was sham, using all dats tapes etc ... i know a guy that went on tour with moby back in the day, his job was to stand behind a keyboard and pretnd to play it during moby's shows ... =)

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by rob_manifold:

space girl on the keyboards will blow your mind!

hmmm, u mean space girl playing in her pre-recorded DAT and banging on a keyboard (that's most probably not on) to give the illusion that she's bangin shit out right then and there? yeeeahhh, blow ur mind...

LOL! i be tellin it like it is...

BTW, why would anyone be looking forward to hearing pleasurehead? talk about epitomy of mediocrity? oh, i'm being mean. i'll stop now. he ain't half bad.

but the godfather, juan atkins! holy $hyte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope, for ur sakes, it won't be supa-packed like last year.

J U A N A T K I N S

nuff said.

[This message has been edited by junglekittn (edited 04-19-2001).]