Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My mom finally asked me if I'm doing drugs . . .

She wanted to know why whenever I go out I come back with huge eyes and very disoriented. All cracked out. Freak_anim.gif

I was kinda caught off guard cause she never asked me that question before. NEVER.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” - Roy Goodman

BlueAngellogo.jpg

DENY EVERYTHING!!!!

I'm lucky my mom doesn't know about dialated pupils, only about red glassy eyes. Gotta love visine.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by blueangel:

She wanted to know why whenever I go out I come back with huge eyes and very disoriented. All cracked out. Freak_anim.gif

I was kinda caught off guard cause she never asked me that question before. NEVER.

BlueAngel

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

My mom used to ask me that in H.S. when I wasn't doing drugs....and now that I am doing drugs, the subject never comes up!!!

go figure!

------------------

"Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

11406597.jpg

As you know from my prior posts - my parents know it all - I came out of the closet and it caused a lot of unnecessary drama because she found the drugs on her own ...but I think your situation is different as to the fact that she is asking you...this simple matter might alleviate the drama and the loss of trust that may occur...but this is only the negative aspect... the good thing is that I am not afraid of getting caught anymore.. I am open and in a weird way I think my mom is worried less about me, because I am honest with her... I imagine that gives her some sort of illusion of control over my drug use...but all in all (to exclude the 2 month long period right after she found out) - the fact that she knows about it did not change a thing... just 2 cents from personal experience

------------------

MY SIGNATURE IS ANNOYING ME ! ! !

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Originally posted by jammy:

I always tell my mom I wanna get HIGH...so HIGH...She proceeds to laugh at me and think I'm nutz. Hmmmmm, figures cwm3.gif ..

-Jamms "highHIGHhigh"

Jammy, that's so funny cause that's exactly what I did! I laughed at her, hugged her, told her she's so cute, and then said I wish I could get high! REALLY HIGH!! And she lectured me for lil' bit about something she saw on TV called ecstacy and she knows I go to clubs and she wanted me to becareful. I said, "Don't worry, mom, I'm ALWAYS careful!"

Damn the NEWS!! When are they gonna stop doing stupid documentary on X?? cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

I would have to say it is time to move out!! I have a pretty open realtionship with my parents but we have yet to touch the X subject. She knows I used to smoke pot all day long in college. I think she thinks I am to old to get wrapped up in that shit!! They are even doing an X story line on All My Children (which she watches). I am so glad I don't live at home!! I used to make up stories about falling asleep at my friends houses when I would walk in on a Sunday morning at like 11AM

Originally posted by queenbitch:

I would have to say it is time to move out!! I have a pretty open realtionship with my parents but we have yet to touch the X subject. She knows I used to smoke pot all day long in college. I think she thinks I am to old to get wrapped up in that shit!! They are even doing an X story line on All My Children (which she watches). I am so glad I don't live at home!! I used to make up stories about falling asleep at my friends houses when I would walk in on a Sunday morning at like 11AM

that's EXACTLY what i do. "yeah ma, i already slept. i just didn't sleep that long so i'm just gonna take a nap." needless to say, i'm looking for a one bedroom!

Oh yeah.. My parents didn't ask me straight out, but told me to be careful with all the drugs around (damn TV!!!!!!) I don't live with my parents but they come to visit A LOT on weekends and when I come home at 4pm lots of questions arise.. I could use the "sleep at friend's house" excuse but they wouldn't buy it........

My parents have started scheduling Sunday events later in the day knowing my sister and I sleep late. Holidays they have also learned we usually aren't very hungry. I am sure they are not stupid!! We are both old enough that they don't really say anything anymore.

This is why I moved all the way acroxx country. J/K but I hate having people breathing down my throat telling me how to live my life. I was living with some roommates who was telling me who I could and couldn't have over. Put up with it for a while but finally got fed up. Now things are pretty peachy ... come and go as I please, do what and whomever I want. smile.gif

My daddy is coming to visit in a few weeks though. Can't decide if I want to miss Lawler or not. I would love to bring him with me, but it's probably too much. ... probably will go and just be really tired the next day. :P

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

the best way to handle it is to accuse her of doing drugs !

That COULD work if my mom wasn't the type of woman who gets drunk of off 1/2 glass of beer and who's allergic to cigg smoke. Believe me . . .she's the LAST person on this earth who would touch drugs let alone even look at it. cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

OMG, funny story (at least at the time wink.gif)...While visiting relatives in Miami, my aunt tells me before I go out for the *first time* down there to, "be careful and don't let anyone put estacy in your drink"...I give a funny look and say, "ahhhh, OK wink.gif, I will be careful"...Oy vei, do I need to print out handouts for the ones who do not know what is what... cwm3.gif

-Jamms "theyjuststrut" tongue.gif

------------------

I love p00hs arse *alwaysandforever* face50.gif

The way I put it was...

I stay up until 3 am on a work night no problem... and extra 2 hours is always easy to do, and if you stick me in a club, after a nap, with alcohol and cafeeine....

Jesus, who wouldn't dance until 10am???

Answer me that?!

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Guest crystalmethodny

Its all the media's fault.

Be careful Casey. smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

I was out to dinner with my parents on Wednesday. Here is our conversation:

Mom: So is there a lot of extasy in those clubs?

Me: Oh yeah, there are shitloads of it.

Mom: Is it easier to come by than mariguana?

Me: It's much more prevelant than pot and it doesn't smell so you don't get caught with it.

Mom: You stay away from that stuff!

Me: Bahahahahaha

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...