Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meli's Band.... again =O)

Hey guys...

I know I've been out of the loop, but things have been chaotic lately (I think anyone who's spoken to me lately can attest to that!)... BUT my band is still playing this Saturday night the 21st!

Obsesion @ NOVA TERRA

78 Albany Street

New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Public Transportation:

TRAIN: Catch the Northeast Corridor Line from Penn Station to New Brunswick -- when you get out of the train, you go to down the stairway on the right, then make a right at the bottom, and a right at the corner of the street you come down on. At the next corner cross the street in front of you and make a left, crossing another street. Walk down Albany Street (that's the big main street you'll be on) to the next corner, and Nova Terra is on the right, right next to you!!!

BUS: Take the Suburban Transit bus to New Brunswick, and make a left when you get off the bus. Walk about 2 1/2 blocks, and Nova Terra is on your right, right next to you!

If you need driving directions, let me know... maybe we can set up rides? If you're interested, e-mail me!! MeliChaCha@aol.com

Dress is casual nice, so no sneakers... jeans are alright, if they're nice... you know how it is... Cover will be about $5, and probably won't apply if you're getting a table...

So far I know boa_boy and furnace will be there ! (They're the best... they should be the co-presidents of the Obsesion Fan Club! )

Hope to see you there!!

Lots of ChaCha love...

tongue.gif - Cuban B - tongue.gif

------------------

meli.jpghappy.gif

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 04-20-2001).]

now c'mon kids, y'all represented for Spoony's time in the spot light Wednesday nite(and what an awesome time it was), and I'm fairly sure the staff @ this place don't randomly kick people out for having their hands in their pockets wink.gif

------------------

New Residency! Every Friday @ Vinyl ;-) .................. boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

:::booty bump:::

Damn, y'all.. I know I've been out of the loop and all, but no love? I'm hurt... frown.gifconfused.gif

At least Joey and Boa B love me... biggrin.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpghappy.gif

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 04-20-2001).]

Guest danwang

Wish I could come, but I'm gonna be outta town... good luck!

------------------

We're alive, take a breath

We're alive, take a deep breath

Originally posted by danwang:

Wish I could come, but I'm gonna be outta town... good luck!

Thanks! Hope to meet ya soon... I'll be glad to be back in the loop!!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpghappy.gif

I wish I could come to!! cwm33.gif

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

oops - wrong face!! cwm45.gif

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

Originally posted by crobra:

oops - wrong face!! cwm45.gif

lol.. I was gonna say... well, I'll keep posting gigs, and hopefully everyone will one day decide to come! A gal can dream, right?

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpghappy.gif

Whoah whoah whoah...nuthin' but love from here, babe.

I'm the one cartin' the kids down...

I don't get to post much anymore...but I did call you the other day, didn't I?

Call is worth a dozen posts, right?

See you tonight!

------------------

furnace.gif

"Much respect...to the dreamers..."