Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sopranos...

i think it was a great episode

the line of the show was by fabio or whatever his name is when he said bet with your head not over it. that is the most famous line ever said if you are a gambler, i couldnt stop laughing

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by ems247:

Super episode... a big setup show for the next few weeks. Does anyone know how many episodes are left ? Jackie is gonna be in BIG trouble w/ the wrong man cwm34.gif

thats what happens when you fuck the bosses daughter

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

msoprano13.jpg

was anyone watching the same show as me cuz i thought so far this was the slowest episode yet..i too think jackie jr. is gonna get the smack laid down on him, but the episode itself was rather boring!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

There are generally 13 episodes in a season, and I believe this was episode 9. Yes, Meadow is f-ing sweet. My friends crack on her weight, but she had an eating disorder. I threatened to kill them. I hear she likes to hang out at Spa. man I'd love to run into her there.

BTW, as a Rutgers grad, I love the RU publicity

------------------

Hip & With It

was anyone else bothered by the whole sex scene in the zoo???????

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

yea

it bothered me that i wasnt in his place cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

Robert Deniro

msoprano13.jpg

i might be reading into this a little much, but it seems to me that they are setting something up with Gloria and Tony.....ya know, they refer to her suicide out of the blue, she starts playing around with the .38, she just looks crazy.... jackie jr. is such a tool...time for him to catch a smack from the boss...

You read my mind...check the sex boards

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

I'm ready to kill my girlfriend!

It never fails...every Sunday between 9 and 10 pm, my cell phone rings! I always answer b/c I'm afraid something might have happened and she needs me. (friends tend to call me for that crap.)

My b/f jokes around b/c The Sopranos on Sunday night is the only show I religiously watch. Otherwise, I don't watch TV at all.

It's not the scene, it's that whole thing that something's wrong with that girl... The suicide attept, the snakes behind them, I don't know... I think she's going to be his undoing...

[This message has been edited by starchild- (edited 04-23-2001).]

Starchild, good POV. I didn't think about it that way until you pointed that out. Good Point.

OK, my review.

You can look at this episode as a huge setup for the final episodes, because a lot subplots begin. We have the blossoming affair with Tony and Gloria, Jackie, Jr. getting the gun from Ralphie, Adriana getting the new nightclub, and the doubts Carmella is having about her daugter's relationship.

Now, the scenes with Gloria revealed a lot about her. She almost committed suicide after the breakup of her last boyfriend. What's going to happen to her if/when Tony stays with Carmella? Remember, she did say that she was crazy about him.

She also mentioned that she's very spiritual and into Eastern philosophy. It's common for people to turn to prayer and religion to escape past mistakes they committed during their life (Ahem, Tony's sister). She might be a sight to see, but Gloria has some problems.

Jackie, Jr., I don't need to explain. Anyone with a beating heart can see that he's starting to forget himself. I just hope he doesn't get killed. Joe Cerbone is playing him very well.

Adriana getting the nightclub is a godscent to Chris Maltasanti. Now, he has his own stream of revenue to meet quota, and keep Paulie Walnuts off his ass.

In the past, we saw that if Carmella wants to get something done, she'll be pretty hard-headed and stubborn in order to get what she wants. Remember the recommendation letter to Georgetown last season? Now, her having a problem with Meadow's love life can lead to that relationship ending, if Jackie, Jr. doesn't get his head out of his ass, and straighten his act up first.

Folks, it's all about CYA.

Let's see what happens next week.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by starchild-:

It's not the scene, it's that whole thing that something's wrong with that girl... The suicide attept, the snakes behind them, I don't know... I think she's going to be his undoing...

[This message has been edited by starchild- (edited 04-23-2001).]

nice one w/ the snake symbolism starchild...gloria's def going to turn out to be one psycho bitch....jackie jr is obviously gonna get fucked.....and one more thing’s that def for sure- the women are about to step forth as the aggressors...carmella, meadow, gloria, and adriana....last sesaon they had pivotal roles- but now they be taking charge- the lionesses protecting their lairs, their men, and their fly....gotta love it....

the sopranos is the greatest show on right now- and i pity all those who are deprived of cable and can’t watch it....someone said that this season's mad slow- maybe - but that's what you call the finesse of storytelling, my friend…all these episodes are merely a set up, the pace is slow, the build-up very steady, and its all headed to one incredibly giant climax that's gonna blow yr heads off...(and we all know how sweet a climax can be when its anticipation is prolonged and gradually heightened)…..

the shit's sick...

Originally posted by highmay:

Starchild, good POV. I didn't think about it that way until you pointed that out. Good Point.

OK, my review.

You can look at this episode as a huge setup for the final episodes, because a lot subplots begin. We have the blossoming affair with Tony and Gloria, Jackie, Jr. getting the gun from Ralphie, Adriana getting the new nightclub, and the doubts Carmella is having about her daugter's relationship.

Now, the scenes with Gloria revealed a lot about her. She almost committed suicide after the breakup of her last boyfriend. What's going to happen to her if/when Tony stays with Carmella? Remember, she did say that she was crazy about him.

She also mentioned that she's very spiritual and into Eastern philosophy. It's common for people to turn to prayer and religion to escape past mistakes they committed during their life (Ahem, Tony's sister). She might be a sight to see, but Gloria has some problems.

Jackie, Jr., I don't need to explain. Anyone with a beating heart can see that he's starting to forget himself. I just hope he doesn't get killed. Joe Cerbone is playing him very well.

Adriana getting the nightclub is a godscent to Chris Maltasanti. Now, he has his own stream of revenue to meet quota, and keep Paulie Walnuts off his ass.

In the past, we saw that if Carmella wants to get something done, she'll be pretty hard-headed and stubborn in order to get what she wants. Remember the recommendation letter to Georgetown last season? Now, her having a problem with Meadow's love life can lead to that relationship ending, if Jackie, Jr. doesn't get his head out of his ass, and straighten his act up first.

Folks, it's all about CYA.

Let's see what happens next week.

how are your incontinence issues lately, highmay?

------------------

[img]http://glowballsig.gif|/img]

I think Jackie Jr. is going to get himself into some trouble before the season is over. I heard that was just a rumor about the cast bieng at Hunka Bunka on friday. I would love to run into Meadow thats for sure!

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

Why would you anyone date Meadow - if knew about her father!! One mistake and your dead!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

getmsg?curmbox=F000000001&a=f327909d2c00d91686b882cf1e1ecc5c&msg=MSG986410425.0&start=28214&len=54834&mimepart=6

I agree that the episodes are slow, I also agree that they are slow because they are building the storyling...However, the season is only 13 weeks long, so could we start seeing some action already or do we really have to wait for the season finale and then wait another year for it to start all over!!!

Gloria is definatly gonna be trouble for Tony. I DO NOT believe Tony would ever leave Carmella for her though. I do believe there could be a possible face to face meet up with Gloria and Carmella...which btw...Carm would totaly kick her ass!!!

Jackie Jr. is def in trouble and will probably be dead by the end of the season. Tony promised Jackie Sr. to protect his son and keep him out of the business, but try as he may, Jackie Jr. aint havin it. In the end, it may be Tony (or def part of his crew) that takes him down.

I used to think I had the season pegged...but now I have no idea!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.