Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sopranos...

i dug the whole snake/fucking himself reference. tony is the snake, and he's going to fuck himself with gloria. i think she's going to be his downfall.

i think she's going to get pregnant and or psycho on his ass.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I agree that the episodes are slow, I also agree that they are slow because they are building the storyling...However, the season is only 13 weeks long, so could we start seeing some action already or do we really have to wait for the season finale and then wait another year for it to start all over!!!

Well, to make a beautiful day even better, the third and fourth seasons are going to be run back-to-back. After this season's season finale, the fourth season will begin probably about a month after the last episode.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Annabella Sciorra is faaaaawkin hottt... esp. for 36. Its a shame that she is only it 2 more episodes... so i expect something big to happen around her.

Jackie Jr. - someone has to slap him around... i think he has a hard head.

Anthony Jr. being linked to the crime scene through a pizza.. LMAO. I thought that was funny.

All in all, next week is lookin good.

Jackie Sr. was the boss after Tony's dad died. He eventually died of cancer and TOny took over. Tony promised Sr. that he'd take care of Jackie Jr. so I think he'll have a real hard time deciding to whack him...

No Johnny Sack this week. I think he's gonna be a prime player in the remaining episodes.

Originally posted by visions:

can someone please refresh my memory about jackie sr? who was he and what happend to him?

Jackie Sr. died in the first season from cancer. He was the head of the family until then. Then Uncle Junior took over until he got sent to jail and now is under house arrest...Tony has been running the family since then...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.