Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Your Favorite Jelly Belly Flavor?

My colleague just gave me a huge BAG of yummy Jelly Bellies. I love the toasted marshmallow. Since the light is dim in my office I munched on one that looked like a toasted marshallow but was in fact a horribly foul tasting buttered popcorn. YUK -that is the nasties taste. I'm going to search for more marshmallow to cover the bad experience!!

Just wondering - what's your favorite flavor and which one would you rather walk across broken glass barefoot before eating?

------------------

I went to the woods to live deep and suck the marrow of life and see if i could not learn what it had to teach, and not when i came to die, discover that i had not LIVED!!!

I never heard of jalapeno - ick!! i wonder if there's one for chopped liver?

------------------

I went to the woods to live deep and suck the marrow of life and see if i could not learn what it had to teach, and not when i came to die, discover that i had not LIVED!!!

I love black jelly beans so I'm going to have to go with the black licorice. Either ya hate em or you love em.

Other honorable mentions are:

Cream Soda

Toasted marshmellow

Strawberry daquiri

One's that make me wanna cwm8.gif are defintely Buttered Popcorn and the coffee ones. cwm8.gif

------------------

lolly2.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

I don't know my favorite Jelly Belly flavor, but has anyone tried the new Starburst jellybeans?! OMG so gooooood!

Wow...I love the two photos in your signature. Where did you find them?

------------------

Proud sponsor of Project B L O W G O A T S

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA