Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody going to Club Blu tomorrow (Sat.)?

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I might be..

Oh and BTW.. I was at Cyberia and swore that I saw you.. (even though I've never met you, lol) I was going to say hi but didn't want to look like a freak if it wasn't you... cwm1.gif

I was wearing a Playboy shirt (Black w/a glitter pink rabbit).

I stayed down at the bottom bar the whole night.

So was it me!?!? wink.gif

[This message has been edited by playboychick (edited 04-20-2001).]

and you are tall? right?

blonde, thick, a little past your shoulders hair? (well it looked thick lol)....at the bar facing the dancefloor/dj booth head on..between the two VIP's..heehee yeah I saw ya..

Weird huh?

That would be me!! biggrin.gif

Damn! You should have came over and said "hi!"

Where were you hanging? Or do you move around during the night, unlike me? wink.gif I'm like a fixture in that place!!! I stay in one spot and never move. (except to go to the ladies room!!!)

The ladies room is a horror.. cwm24.gif

I told my bf, "Hey, I know that girl is on the board" he was like "so then say hello".. I was like "well, we've never met.." he was like "uhm ok" lol

I just didn't want to freak you out ....lol.

I was on the dance floor.. First time too.. and last!! the friggin "rhythmLESS nation" some people crack me up.. Don't get me wrong I'm all for everyone having a good time, but jesus...did you check out the chick with the friggin bright ass sports bra? near the bathrooms? she looked like a cockatail...

WTF? This ain't the SF !

Music was OK.. Eddie Baez did a good job.. although I wasn't in the mood for classics (I left early, so if he played some other stuff I wouldn't know).. I really wanted to hear the new stuff..

We were by the DJ booth and then we ventured over to the set a mini stairs when you first walk in..

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Will you be at Cyberia tonight?

I will will! first time for me! alot of my friends are very much regulars, I get mixed reviews on the place, and I'm also friends with Jared Scream, also my friend Sheila works the list sometimes. Annayyway..so watcha wearin tonight...I'm gonna look for ya and then if I see ya I'm gonna throw you a smile, maybe a hello...and if not...I hope you have a wonderful evening.. smile.gif

Hey sweetie.. I might be there... but dunno what the hell I would be wearing lol..how about you? maybe that's easier.. you'll have a good time.. music's good, place is nice..

who knows...I could tell ya about the 5 outfits I'm gonna try on before I go out..LOL

j/k I have no idea...another time another place smile.gif

vampie,

I'll be there too...i'll keep my eye out for the pants...i think i'm wearing this tan suedish shirt that ties...with these wierd jeans that have paint all over em...them or black pants...i'm like 5'8...blonde hair, blue eyes, I'll be with a really really bald guy..

Should be a night filled with good music...Guido, anyone?

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

actually I have been informed that I am going.. lol

sheeeit..

I 'll prolly be wearing these fatigue print dressy pants.. and a black biker like-tank top stilletto boots...

5'4 - 106 pounds..

brownish-blondish hair.. hazel eyes.. (like you can see eyes in a fucking club, lol)

sheeeiit...lol

I'll spot you...I'm gonna be like yo vaaamppieee...sup smile.gif I'm like 5'10 170 prolly black pants, beige long sleeve snug fit shirt, spikey hair...okay so now I'm every guy in NY..lol

Blackhaus...good heads up on the bald head tip..yo ass is gettin spotted too.. smile.gif

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

vampie,

I'll be there too...i'll keep my eye out for the pants...i think i'm wearing this tan suedish shirt that ties...with these wierd jeans that have paint all over em...them or black pants...i'm like 5'8...blonde hair, blue eyes, I'll be with a really really bald guy..

Should be a night filled with good music...Guido, anyone?

See ya there cuties !!

Oh and Guido is really good so it should be a good night of good music!

Let's just hope that the cheese decided to go to District or something cwm25.gif

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

Originally posted by playboychick:

Do you go to the 56th Fighter Group in the summer at all? just wondering...cause Cyberia is a ghost town in the summer.

i'm pretty sure my cousin works at 56th ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

I was going to go to the city Saturday BUT now it looks like I'm going to go to BLU. I will be wearing a turquoise blue top with black pants.. I am 5'4 112 lbs with long brown hair and blue BLUE eyes.. can't miss em even in the club! heeheee! Anyway hope to see you guys there! SAy hello!

------------------

BLUE EYES

The ladies room is a horror.. cwm24.gif

I told my bf, "Hey, I know that girl is on the board" he was like "so then say hello".. I was like "well, we've never met.." he was like "uhm ok" lol

I just didn't want to freak you out ....lol.

I was on the dance floor.. First time too.. and last!! the friggin "rhythmLESS nation" some people crack me up.. Don't get me wrong I'm all for everyone having a good time, but jesus...did you check out the chick with the friggin bright ass sports bra? near the bathrooms? she looked like a cockatail...

WTF? This ain't the SF !

Music was OK.. Eddie Baez did a good job.. although I wasn't in the mood for classics (I left early, so if he played some other stuff I wouldn't know).. I really wanted to hear the new stuff..

We were by the DJ booth and then we ventured over to the set a mini stairs when you first walk in..

I agree with ya' about the ladies room! I try and go before the club is filled up. Otherwise I only go in for "touch-ups"! smile.gif

LOL at the "rhythmless" nation! You got that right. I've ventured on to the dance floor once since I've been going to Cyberia.

Next time you see me, you better say Hi! I have no clue what you look like. I'm a dead give away with my height.

It takes a lot to freak me out. Having someone come up to me to say "hi" or anything else isn't one of them. wink.gif

Promise me if you see me at Blu you'll say "hi"!?!

I most def will !!! biggrin.gif Pwomise !

Will you be at Cyberia tonight?

No Cyberia for me tonight. Tomorrow is my "big" night out. wink.gif

My b/f is away on business and my girlfriend's fiance has some military duty, so we figured we'd hit Blu tomorrow night.

Do you go to the 56th Fighter Group in the summer at all? just wondering...cause Cyberia is a ghost town in the summer.

Originally posted by playboychick:

Cyberia really sucks in the summer.. I go to the 56 sometimes.....But I usually stay closer to home (south shore).. Paddy McGee's, Montego Bay, and those places..

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10