Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why does robert always get caught

...i know he's a crack or is it coke addict, but ladies isn't he a cutie...what? anyway, doesn't he know how to keep his habit low key where he doesn't get caught every week..geez louise cwm25.gif

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

Nope, cause it is not just a habit, he has a problem. Yes, I have always thought that he was a cutie, however since he has violated his parole twice, he is probabley on his way back to the big house... I am sure someone in there will think he is hot as well. I feel for the guy...

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

the fool has a need for attention, and he seems to want to get in the wrong way everytime. I mean come on, gettin caught in an alley way. Doesn't that fool have the sense to get high at home? everytime he gets caught its some shady situation. he's basically screaming 'look at me, i'm gettin high, someone call the cops!' the man has some serious issues asides from his drug problem to resolve...

------------------

I'm a hustler baby, I just want u to know,

It ain't where I've been, its where I'm bout to go...

Originally posted by p00h:

the fool has a need for attention, and he seems to want to get in the wrong way everytime. I mean come on, gettin caught in an alley way. Doesn't that fool have the sense to get high at home? everytime he gets caught its some shady situation. he's basically screaming 'look at me, i'm gettin high, someone call the cops!' the man has some serious issues asides from his drug problem to resolve...

Pooh, It's true, It's true.

He wants to get caught. He could just stay in his house and do all the coke he wants instead he likes to make a public display of himself. Well, he just lost another job...AllY McBeal. What a dumb ass!

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Originally posted by stacychase:

Nope, cause it is not just a habit, he has a problem. Yes, I have always thought that he was a cutie, however since he has violated his parole twice, he is probabley on his way back to the big house... I am sure someone in there will think he is hot as well. I feel for the guy...

Exactly. I hope he gets the help he really needs.

Breann

Drug addiction is serious. I do not understand how you can't just say ENOUGH... When and if I over indulge, I take a step back and chill.... It must have some serious control, that is beyond me. So much to loose, and he just does not seem to care.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

For a minute there, I thought you were talking about PFloyd at Twilo.

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Gigs:

Fondling p00h's ass @ Twilo

Be Yourself grabbing p00h at Vinyl

I love p00h's ass *alwaysandforever*

Actor Robert Downey Jr. Arrested in L.A.

By Dan Whitcomb

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Robert Downey Jr. (news - web sites), the Oscar-nominated actor whose career has been repeatedly jeopardized by drug arrests, was arrested early on Tuesday on for allegedly being under the influence of a controlled substance, police said.

Downey, 36 -- who spent a year in a California prison for a drug conviction and currently faces trial stemming from an arrest in Palm Springs -- was taken into custody just after midnight local time (3 a.m. EDT) in the Los Angeles suburb of Culver City and tested for drug use, the spokesman said.

The actor was cited and detained for several hours before he was released into the custody of his parole officer and told to appear in court on May 4, the spokesman said.

The spokesman did not identify the substance Downey was accused of taking but said he was observed by a police officer ''showing symptoms'' of drug use.

Downey's publicist, Alan Nierob, said the actor had ''voluntarily checked himself into an undisclosed rehabilitation facility.''

The statement made no mention of Downey's arrest and Nierob declined to comment further, referring calls to the actor's criminal attorney, who could not be immediately reached for comment.

Downey, who was nominated for an Oscar for his performance in ''Chaplin,'' already faces drug charges in nearby San Bernardino County, which could send him back to prison if he is convicted.

Those charges stem from his November arrest at a posh Palm Springs resort hotel, where police allegedly found cocaine and the prescription drug Valium in his room.

If convicted on the Palm Springs charges, Downey could be sent back to prison for five years. San Bernardino County prosecutors, who failed to reach a plea agreement with Downey, could not be reached for comment on the Culver City arrest.

The actor is currently appearing as a guest star on Fox-TV's ''Ally McBeal (news - Y! TV),'' playing a lawyer and the love interest of Calista Flockhart's title character.

He landed the role, which won him a Golden Globe award, just one week after his release from prison last August.

Damn, when will this guy get straightened out???

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif