Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** GLAMOUR CLUBS vs TWILO $$$

God how sad is it to see people flock Twilo because a "trendy" european DJ is playing there. And don't fucking tell me people that go there are hardocore, maybe a small percentage. Most of the time people in TWilo don't even know who the DJ for the night is or wtf he sounds like. They just want to say I've been to Paul Van Dicks and I'm cool. You bastards should all reconsider where you all go on your weekends. Instead of going to a shithole like Twilo and doing your X or whatever the fuck you all do in there. You could take that same $25 and go to a legit place such as Float, Saci, Spa or Lotus, That's if you can get in. It'll cost you less too. Where people don't do drugs and everyone looks good and will usually have someone to love for the night. Plus the music is no worse than at fucking Twilo. I've said it before and I'll say it again, take any resident DJ from any of the clubs above I just mentioned and stick them in a place like Twilo and everyone will think it's PVD under the turntables. Don't tell me otherwise cause it's true. All that shit sounds alike. And the only people that may differentiate between the two are too fucked up on X and K to realize or care.

Float, Saci, Spa or Lotus.I've ben to Spa and I have to admit it was really nice and the people are mad cool.I'm a Twilo fan,not Fridays only Saturdays.As for the drugs,well that's one business.

How's Lotus and the other clubs.

------------------

13 wild years of Junior Vasquez!!! DROP A HOUSE ON THAT BITCH!!!

Originally posted by bastardino:

God how sad is it to see people flock Twilo because a "trendy" european DJ is playing there. And don't fucking tell me people that go there are hardocore, maybe a small percentage. Most of the time people in TWilo don't even know who the DJ for the night is or wtf he sounds like. They just want to say I've been to Paul Van Dicks and I'm cool. You bastards should all reconsider where you all go on your weekends. Instead of going to a shithole like Twilo and doing your X or whatever the fuck you all do in there. You could take that same $25 and go to a legit place such as Float, Saci, Spa or Lotus, That's if you can get in. It'll cost you less too. Where people don't do drugs and everyone looks good and will usually have someone to love for the night. Plus the music is no worse than at fucking Twilo. I've said it before and I'll say it again, take any resident DJ from any of the clubs above I just mentioned and stick them in a place like Twilo and everyone will think it's PVD under the turntables. Don't tell me otherwise cause it's true. All that shit sounds alike. And the only people that may differentiate between the two are too fucked up on X and K to realize or care.

here's a thought. You're a fucking moron.

------------------

-----"I am Jack's Mental Disorder. -Ed Norton~Fight Club

ringcopy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!