Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: keshiki

Get over it and move on with your life already, hun ...everything will be okay, I promise. I'm sure that one day you'll find someone who will actually want you, maybe even a beefy italian, who knows.

Good Luck

Classless Me!

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 04-25-2001).]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

women shouldnt be so DAM picky !

------------------

Tunnel.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Originally posted by keshiki:

it's tough to be rejected, isn't it?

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

I can imagine that it is ...but I wouldn't know. You on the other hand should.

Girl, you got problems. Just leave it alone and go your merry way or you and your sidekick will get what you're asking for.

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

I can imagine that it is ...but I wouldn't know. You on the other hand should.

Girl, you got problems. Just leave it alone and go your merry way or you and your sidekick will get what you're asking for.

listen, i blocked you on IM, you harassed me, i took your number out of my phone, you harassed me...can you take a hint? how old are you?...please get a fucking life and stop posting on a message board because your little ego got crushed.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

(the damn ducati pic was too big)

AIM: keshikis

E-mail: keshikis@aol.com

listen, i blocked you on IM, you harassed me, i took your number out of my phone, you harassed me...can you take a hint? how old are you?...please get a fucking life and stop posting on a message board because your little ego got crushed.

I admire your sense of humor. Just let it go. You're only making a fool out of yourself by dragging this out. You're jealous because I like someone other than you but have you taken a look in the mirror lately? ...I never had any interest in you, none whatsoever. I see what you're trying to do here but unfortunately your plan won't work. If I were you, I'd focus on actually getting a life!

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 04-25-2001).]

okay i am trying to be the more mature person here...seeing that you posted this totally out of the blue... hmm..wonder why? could it be to appease the woman and make up lies? if so, that's cool....play your game. I know the truth so just drop it.

remember, i am the college student so i have an excuse for posting on a message board...what's yours? oh, besides trying to date and fuck everyone on the board....

also, why bring up looks when you totally complimented me before? you're fucking psycho. I can recommend a good shrink. cwm25.gif

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

(the damn ducati pic was too big)

AIM: keshikis

E-mail: keshikis@aol.com

Hey, don't mess with this girl phoenix.

She knows karate and so do I (brown belt w/2 stripes).

I am also a hacker, so I know your IP address. I will hunt you down.

play nice boys and girls. I hate to see you so upset.

---cheeks

------------------

"If ever you realize that what you are watching is, in fact, a play within

a play, sit back, relax, and HOLD ON FOR THE RIDE ON YOUR LIFE!"

okay i am trying to be the more mature person here...seeing that you posted this totally out of the blue... hmm..wonder why? could it be to appease the woman and make up lies? if so, that's cool....play your game. I know the truth so just drop it.

remember, i am the college student so i have an excuse for posting on a message board...what's yours? oh, besides trying to date and fuck everyone on the board....

also, why bring up looks when you totally complimented me before? you're fucking psycho. I can recommend a good shrink. cwm25.gif

blah blah blah, obviously I'm not trying to date and fuck everyone and you're a living proof of that, honey!!! Get over yourself! ...you know the truth no matter what you say. I didn't post out of the blue ...you posted first, on the drama board and had other people post here indirectly attacking me. Like I said before - just let it go. I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone. It's sad that your life revolves around this message board. I complimented you? LMFAO ...not even once!

Regina: OKAY

I'm really having fun with this ...thanks for helping my work day go by faster and the laughs.

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by cheeks:

Hey, don't mess with this girl phoenix.

She knows karate and so do I (brown belt w/2 stripes).

I am also a hacker, so I know your IP address. I will hunt you down.

play nice boys and girls. I hate to see you so upset.

---cheeks

So what is my IP address then? Feel free to post it ...haha

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Cathyo weren't you asking for some good to goodness fawking drama?

Get your ass in here already... cwm2.gif

Thanks for the heads up Charlie!

Let me just grab a bag of cwm39.gif

cwm24.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Well, don't get too comfy just yet. This thing may be over sooner than you think.

Dammit, I'm always late cwm10.gif

That's alright...I'm sure something else will pop up today. cwm1.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Now that we've got that settled, just take your shitty little car and leave us alone. Thanks! smile.gif

Only if your "friend" [who if remember correctly said to me that the only reason you stopped talking to me was: that you were jealous because you can't get a boyfriend ...yeah, we had a few laughs about it together] leaves me alone. Sorry to break it to you like this ...there's more but I'll just keep it to myself. I didn't mean to be a meanie but you asked for it.

Exactly what I thought. You have nothing on me so you had to make a remark about my car ...extremely weak!

How's the Russian Spy Network (RSN)doing? ...is KGB after me yet?

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 04-26-2001).]

Only if your "friend" leaves me alone.

Exactly what I thought. You have nothing on me so you had to make a remark about my car ...weak!

How's the Russian Spy Network doing? ...is KGB after me yet?

cwm27.gif Not sure, let me phone them and get back to you rolleyes.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com