***offical bitchin' thread***

Originally posted by amalkav:

OK here we go..

hate to be back in Czech..

don´t like my job... so boring!

no way how to get back to NY

NO GOOD PARTIES HERE

still less and less money

my friends are turning their back on me for no reason...

no clue how to get further to the next Tomb Rider level

rainy weather all the time here

no good music to get in stores

no idea how to loose my weight

and so on and so on.... hand me that gun Zoya please for a moment..

Hey girlie.. No gun for you LOL.. I wrote you a reply so check your e-mail smile.gif New music coming real soon!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hey girlie.. No gun for you LOL.. I wrote you a reply so check your e-mail smile.gif New music coming real soon!

I am gonna read it rihght now. My mood is close to freezing point at this moment. I now it´s infantile behavior but I still miss NY so much that I can´t get used to life here. Miss going out with you. I only sit at home, watch TV and gain weight. No fun for me anymore, my life sux. I live like 80 years old woman. I need JP come over for a gig or I am gonna go crazy soon.

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

I am gonna read it rihght now. My mood is close to freezing point at this moment. I now it´s infantile behavior but I still miss NY so much that I can´t get used to life here. Miss going out with you. I only sit at home, watch TV and gain weight. No fun for me anymore, my life sux. I live like 80 years old woman. I need JP come over for a gig or I am gonna go crazy soon.

Awww.. Cheer up sweetie.. I'll talk to Jonathan and see if he wants to do a party in Prague LMAO.. It'll be you and me and maybe some other Factory heads LMAO.. Can you imagine all those kids that you say go to clubs in Czech hearing JP? They'll be like WTF HAHHAHAHAHA..

Here , here.

I totally agree. Hmm, been agreeing with PooH too much lately......Thats a bad thing.

Shadow and Deanna must go at it for 6.25 hours

haha

Originally posted by p00h:

d u need to go out and get a good shaggin. i suggest u and shadowbitch lock yourselves in a room, preferably not your smelly one, and go at it for a while. i bet u won't be bitchin so much after. either that or do more drugs. and if shadowbitch ain't your type send me a PM or IM or VM. I'll set u straight...

------------------

blacksunrising2.gifmyrlinpic2.jpg

The Future is what you make of it.....Dreams are powerful

Don't feel bad........

I haven't felt normal in about a month now.

I think I am dying - and I'm being totally serious. Nobody knows what the hell is wrong with me!

HELP!

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

weird%20bob.gif